Poison Rose Of The Viper

"I'm a little monster nal geobnae, neol goelobhyeo nae kkumman kkuge hae.."

Seung and Lisa both opened the doors of the locked classrooms and told them to wait for a minute as they will check outside if it's safe.

Seung ran to the hallways with Lisa tagging along and saw a shock Jennie behind Yuqi.

Lisa told Seung that Yongsun's hands where producing electrics. 

Seung gestured Lisa to put Jennie and Yuqi to sleep and carry them to the nurse's office.

Lisa nodded and chopped the back of their neck using her palm as the two girls went unconscious.

She carried them together and ran to the nurse's office and put them to the bed and ran back to where she was before.

Seung looked at Kino who was sent flying to a brick wall outside the school.

Seung held Yongsun's shoulder and chopped her at the back of her neck, Which made Yongsun unconscious.

She made Yongsun lean at the lockers while she walk towards the broken wall.

She snapped her fingers, and as if it was A Godly powers, The wall came back the way it is.

She teleported outside the school where Kino is and slapped him at his cheek.

A string that was connected to Kino faded and he got his self back.

He looked at Seung and asked what happened.

"You went crazy, you threatened to kill Yuqi and have Jennie witness it. You were drugged Kino..... By Hui." Seung lied at Kino and Kino believed it and immediately stood up and ran to his classroom to get his things and run.

Lisa went pass Kino.

She got curious why Kino is back but never the less she didn't question the boy and ran to where Seung is.

"Let's go where Soyeon and Shuhua is before something bad happens." Seung said and walked back inside but got stopped by Lisa who was looking at her with her serious face.

"We need to erase the students memories."

"W-what!? Why Lisa?"

"They saw what Yongsun did to Kino as they were looking at the surveillance cameras."

"shit... Alright let's go."

Seung and Lisa went to the top of the school, until Seung stopped at the 4th floor of the stairs as she remembered Shuhua and Soyeon.

She felt a dark energy spreading to the whole school.

"Shit, Tzuyu." Seung muttered.

"Don't worry Seung unnie, She got this."

"She??"

"Rosé got this."

"She's back?"

"Hell yeah she's back! Now come on let's smoke this place up with memory smoke eraser!"

"First time you called me unnie tho... "

"Just deal with it later now come on Seung unnie!"

"Your bangs is strong from the wind..."

"you mentioned it because?"