Tears

"Say something I'm giving up on you... I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you...."

After the burning of the legends, everyone went back to their place and felt sad about everything that happened.

The Itzy members went back to their shared dorm as Yeji slowly opened the door.

Lia lifelessly walked towards the couch as she plopped down looking dead inside.

Chaeryeong went to her room and snuggled with Ryujin's scented hoodie as she cries herself to sleep.

Yuna went to Ryujin and Yeji's shared room and lays down at Ryujin's bed as she covered herself with Ryujin's blanket crying.

Yeji saw her and decided to hug the crying Maknae as she was stopping herself to cry.

"We Miss You So Much..."

The twice members went back to their rooms as they both were dead inside.

Dahyun opened the door of her shared room with Tzuyu, she broke down as she stepped in as she always remember that Tzuyu always run to her and pat her head or hug her whenever she comes back from a schedule.

Chaeyoung decided to cuddle with Mina as the penguin wouldn't stop crying.

Sana and Momo were both staring at the ceiling like it's the most interesting thing ever, as if their souls left their body.

Nayeon and jeongyeon both sat at their bed as they saw the yoda T-shirt that Tzuyu left at their room when she hanged out with them, was there hanging at their closet.

Jihyo decided to go to where Dahyun is as she knows the poor girl would be alone.

She was about to knock when she heard someone sobbing, So she slowly opened the door and saw a sobbing little tofu at the ground.

She felt something at her cheeks so she touched her right cheek and felt it was wet.

She was crying.

She slowly opened the door fully and went beside Dahyun and hugged her.

"She Wouldn't Want To See Us Cry...."

The Mamamoo members decided to just sleep at Yongsun's house.

Once they stepped inside they were greeted by a crying yonghee.

Yonghee hugged them and cried with them.

Moonbyul saw that Wheein fell asleep so she told yonghee that they'll just sleep at Yongsun's room and yonghee agreed so they both carried the two Maknaes And made them lay at Yongsun's bed.

Yonghee left the room and Moonbyul sat at a chair as she looked at the two sleeping Maknaes.

"I'll Take Care Of Them Like How You Took Care Of Us..."

Miyeon opened the door of their dorm as she stepped aside.

Soojin went to Shuhua's room and locked herself there, she cries and cries and remembered Shuhua's peach scent.

Minnie told Miyeon to just sleep at her room as she heard Soyeon slamming Miyeon's And hers shared room and locking it.

Yuqi lays at the couch as she rubbed her forehead trying to stop her tears as she heard Soojin's and Soyeon's heart clenching sobs.

"I Just Wish You Were Here Shu..."

Rin went back to her house she was with the blackpink members.

Jisoo hugged the crying chipmunk.

"I-i di-didnt wan-na do i-it, i-i didn't w-wanna Seung unnieee"

Rosé cried more as she remembered what Seung said to her.

"If we die remember to burn me just like how you burned my favorite flowers ok?"

"what?"

Seung chuckled.

"Burn your favorite flower and that will set it's soul free from suffering."

Lisa looked down as her tears dropped down.

Rin locked herself to her room and just stared at the wall while she sat at her bed.

"I'm Sorry...."

"...."

To Be Continued...