She Will Be Back

"eoduun bami nal gadugi jeone
nae gyeoteul tteonajima
ajik nal saranghani na mamgwa gatdamyeon
oneureun tteonajima
guji neoyeoyaman haneun iyuneun mutjima
geujeo nae gyeote stay with me"

*2 MONTHS LATER*

The (G)I-dle members were both worried as Soyeon wouldn't get out of her room.

Soojin was cooking for their breakfast.

Yuqi playing Mario kart with miyeon as Minnie cheers for her girlfriend.

Minnie looked at Soyeon's room as she remembered every night Soyeon will go out of her room drunk as she sneaks some alcohol inside to drink her pain away sometimes she will see Soyeon at the bathroom but then going back to her room.

"she blames herself too much..." Minnie thought as she continued watching Yuqi doing her celebratory dance as miyeon was fired up And challenged Yuqi for more.

Soojin called them as breakfast was ready.

"so..." Soojin started.

"So????" Yuqi raised her eyebrows as she ate the bacon.

"what are we gonna do with Soyeon?" Soojin asked as she pointed at Soyeon's room.

"I don't actually know... I always saw the beers here in the fridge are always gone even if we buy some again..." Said miyeon as she looked at everyone worried.

"Let's both try knock at her door..." Minnie suggested, Yuqi nodded and munched at her food.

*2 Weeks later*

"it has already been 2 weeks! Soyeon please go out for once!" Miyeon shouted as she continues to bang at the door.

Yuqi patted everyone's shoulder and told them to rest so they both went to the couch and plopped down.

Suddenly a click was heard at the door....

Yuqi's eyes widened as she heard that.

The others were shocked too.

They all looked at Soyeon's room and saw her just standing there it's obvious that she cried as her eyes were red and puffy.

Soyeon slowly took a step at the stairs almost falling as she was tipsy.

Once she reached the floor she was hugged by Yuqi.

"we were worried about you Soyeon unnie...." Said Yuqi as she caressed soyeons silver hair.

"I was worried about you Soyeon unnie...."

Soyeon pushed Yuqi away that got the members alerted as they saw how angry Soyeon is.

"stayyyy aweyyy foam me!" Soyeon drunkenly shouted as she pointed at Yuqi.

"W-what the-YAH Soyeon-ah! It's just Yuqi!" Minnie shouted as held Yuqi.

Soojin tried to hold Soyeons shoulder but got her hand slapped away as Soyeon drunkenly Stepped back and fell down.

Yuqi rushed towards Soyeon and held her up.

"Yah unnie please be careful..."

"Soyeon unnie please be careful..."