seventeen.

"but master, you can' just do that." she then continues, "they're getting along with e-each other.. kinda...?"

they have been secretly observing the soulmate's actions these past few days, and when they thought things would be okay between the two soulmates, then they thought wrong. here they are now visiting mark and donghyuck's house.

their master is clearly not satisfied. he thought putting mark and donghyuck in one house would solve their problem but no, it's obviously not working. 

"they have to get along with each other," their master managed to say, as he worked his magic. "fast. or they might receive something worse than this."

and just like that, mark and haechan house are slightly smaller than the original one. furnitures are suddenly moved to a different place.

"do you think this would work?"

one of the fairies that's standing beside hyunae asked, causing her to receive a slap from hyunae.

"look at their room."

their master simply blurted and taking a peek of it made their eyes widened.

------

weeks have passed yet donghyuck and mark is still back like they were used to. still, them waiting for someone to approach or make the first move.

the older woke up by the sound of his alarm. groaning, he grabbed his phone and hurriedly turn it off. "it's saturday," mark said, his voice coming out more hoarse, "why did i set an alarm on saturday."

when he was about to hop off the bed, he felt a weight pulling his lower body down under the blanket.

he lifts the blanket up and saw donghyuck clinging to him as his life depends on it. he missed this a lot, not like he always wakes up with donghyuck like this on him but he misses it when they're about to get along with each other.

he missed donghyuck's small hugs.

mark then decided to stay at this position while admiring the younger. "you're so pretty." mark whispered, trying hard to not wake the younger up.

but seems like he did. donghyuck moved, finding a better position where he's comfortable but his hands aren't leaving at where it is, instead mark felt like donghyuck's gripped on him tightened as donghyuck snuggled on mark's chest.

"he must've thought i'm a pillow." mark whispered to himself as he let out a giggle, his hands playing with the younger's hair. "i'll make go make breakfast." he whispered again, slowly detaching himself on donghyuck's arm. and before he got up from the bed, he placed a small peck on the younger's forehead.

oh donghyuck would kill him he found out about what he did, but let's not say a word about that.

but that's what he thought. 

donghyuck finally opened his eyes when he heard the door closed, signaling mark is not in the room anymore. "but i want to hug you."  donghyuck frowned and as his lips pout. if mark just saw how cute donghyuck right now, he would probably explode.