nineteen.

this morning, mark didn't really saw the sun that much, it was mostly cloudy. he guessed that it was going to rain any sooner, meaning there will be a lot of customers coming inside their shop to get warm.

also meaning it was going to be a busy day.

he doesn't mind that at all, he likes to keep himself busy inside the shop, also trying to improve his skill on doing a coffee fast.

and just then, the sky started dropping waters, it started off as light falls but as soon as he knows it, the rain got heavier and more customers are coming inside their shop. 

there's a lot of people in the line that they have to separate it in two. "is that all?" asked taller and he got a nod from the customer. "that would be $3.00." mark smiled as he received the bill.

almost an hour passed and they finally cleared the line. although there are still some customers who asked for water, tissues, etc.. they can at least move freely now.  

"woah, that was the first time this shop got so full." both mark and yuna, who's standing in front of the register turned around to their manager, "the shop usually gets just a handful of customers in an hour or so but since it's raining,  there are a lot of people who wants to say warm, i guess."

their shop never gets full because people only come for hangouts or having small talks, basically just for chilling, if people wanted to.

"i love how you guys served the drink in time! good job you two!" their manager smiled.

both mark and yuna smiled back and gave him a bow. their manager walked back inside the kitchen leaving mark and yuna standing bored behind the counter, still waiting if there are still customers walking inside and needed help.

-----

donghyuck looked outside the big glass window of the library and released a heavy sigh, "why does it have to rain so hard?" he mumbled, but still audible for jaemin, who's sitting in front of him to hear. "it can be just small droplets of rain but why... this?" he whined.

"why do you have to rain so hard, huh?" he looked up, looking like he's scolding the clouds, "why? why—"

"do you hate the rain that much?" jaemin whisper-shouted, ruining his little moment there.

"no, but i hate mark." he whispered so lowly to himself. 

"you said something?" jaemin said, leaning his ear on the older.

donghyuck quickly shook his head, bringing his attention back on the book, "i said, yes." he let out quiet groans from time to time, ruffling his hair, changing positions on where to sit—basically fumbling on his seat.

"damn, what's wrong with you?" questioned, making donghyuck finally sat properly on his seat.

donghyuck ran a hand through his hair, and shut his book almost too loud. "ok here," the older started, "when you got the punishment... did they make it worse or something?"

the older stopped for a second, trying to think how to say the word right. "like... what do you mean." asked jaemin.

donghyuck then sighed and sank down on his seat, "our punishment got worse." he simply said, looking outside, "they made our house smaller than before—b-but it could've been worse, right?"