twenty-two.

when three of them saw donghyuck and mark fade into the distance, renjun immediately faced the younger, "were you doing this on purpose?" renjun asked brows curving up.

"doing what?" jaemin simply asked, pulling jeno and renjun's arm with him.

"us separating ways so they can have their own time?" they totally know donghyuck's hatred for the older, and renjun couldn't help but to feel worried.

jaemin just smirked, eyes fixed towards the ice cream shop, "glad you caught up with the plan," the younger's smirk only grew bigger, "now let's go get some ice cream."

waving goodbye to three of them, "where do you want to go?" asked the older, and donghyuck just shrugs.

"i'm new to this." he said, looking around. he is new to this place, the only thing that is in his mind right now is the library, the books.

the older's mouth curved into a smile, as an idea pops inside his head. he reached down for donghyuck's hand, dragging him towards a somewhat line of people, with donghyuck following behind the older, confused.

"is it necessary to hold my hand?" donghyuck suddenly asks, looking down at their hands that are clasped together.

the older stopped from his tracks and looked back at the younger with a smile, as he gave him a small nod. "no more talking, let's go."

donghyuck only rolled his eyes and as soon as he knew it, they are now in front of the line. his brows curved up once again when he peaked his head to look where the line is leading to.

his eyes then widened, as his grip on the older's hand tighten, "a rollercoaster?!" donghyuck asked in shock, "you know i don't like rides, right?"  

"too late." mark replied, a smirk on his face is now visible. standing just in front of the line, he pointed at the seat, "that's why we're here in this place haechan-ie, hop in." donghyuck on the other hand had no option and just sat on the ride with mark settling himself beside him.

as seatbelts are now being placed, donghyuck mindlessly grabbed mark's hand clasping their fingers together, his eyes closed, just preparing himself before the ride starts.

"cute." mark mumbled to himself, looking at donghyuck with a smug smile. just then, an alarm went on, signaling that the ride is starting and he felt donghyuck holding his hands, tighter if that's even possible.

this. this is the exact reason why he's been begging donghyuck to go in this ride with him, he's sure is enjoying this.

----

the ride finally ended, and donghyuck immediately ran to the nearest metal pole, holding himself so he doesn't fall. after so many rides they did, the younger gave up. he doesn't know what gotten in him that he still agreed to mark that's forcing him to go to those rides, but here he is, hand on the mouth, has no idea if he's going to puke or not.