ten.

donghyuck doesn't know what gotten to himself that he's slowly starting to attach himself to mark. he also don't what mark's hug did to haechan but here they are now.

mark smiled as he looked down on the younger, "come on, don't be too hard on yourself, it looks good on you." the older said, as haechan kept pouting.

this might be the fifth shirt haechan is trying, yet he still couldn't find the right one. he thinks he 'doesn't look good' on him or 'too insecure about his body' but we all know that's a big lie.

mark on the other like every inch of the younger's body, every piece of clothing that haechan wears could be cute or hot or maybe hot and cute at the same time. donghyuck literally is the definition of the word 'duality'

"but mark...." the younger pouted and looked at the older who's leaning at the dressing room's door, "do you see my body?" he looked back on the mirror and points at himself, "it doesn't look good on—"

and without finishing his own sentence, his eyes widened as he saw mark get in the dressing room, and locking it. "w-what are you d-doing..?"

the older smirked, "nothing, my baby just looks so cute right now." mark said innocently, but his mind is going the opposite right now.

donghyuck couldn't help but to blush and burry his face on the wall to hide his red face.

"aw baby, don't hide your face," mark said, and pulled his arms making the younger look at him. he took a step forward making donghyuck step back until he's pressed against the wall.

"uh.. m-mark..?"

the older just lift a brow up and placed his hands on the wall beside donghyuck's head and the other is on his waist trying to get him off the wall.

just then, an abrupt knock was heard on the door, "sir? are you done yet? there are more costumers waiting."

donghyuck is just, just about to enjoy the show in front of him and someone really have the nerve to ruin it? "oh yeah, just give me a minute."

"thank you!"

the younger pushed mark in front of him—although he already enjoying what they're doing—and get all the clothes.

"i think we just need to continue it later..." mark looked down on the floor not intending to pout his lips.

the sentence sounded so wrong but it doesn't suit mark's face right now, "yeah, later." donghyuck smirked and opened the door, leaving mark with his mouth open.

mark bowed at the cashier as he took the paper bag, if you still don't know what they're doing right now, well mark here want to "spend the whole day with his soulmate" and what he meant by that is doing everything the younger wants.

i mean hey, he's trying to make a process here. a process where he can finally win donghyuck's heart, because even though they're soulmates and lives at the same house, their chemistry is just not it.