thirty-one.

observing the male in front of them, with their arms crossed. yan-ah tapped hyunae's arm beside her, "can we really not do anything other than this?" she asked, "i'm sure there's still a way!"

they can now see how mark started to lose his feelings for donghyuck as the day passes, and it's slowly getting worse. is this what they mean when they said "the punishment can get worse" 

as days pass, yan-ah continues to try to change their master's mind, giving him a lot of excuses here and there, but it doesn't seem like it's working, instead, they can clearly see that mark's feeling is starting to fade away.

hyunae on the other hand can't do anything either. 

their master crossed his arms while observing the two in front of  them "the only way you can stop this is by..."

-----

mark continues to walk downstairs while fixing his shirt, what greeted him the moment he came down is donghyuck sitting in the living room watching tv, not dressed. this is new, mark thought. "are you not going to the library?" the older asked.

expecting that he'll get an answer as 'yes' or 'no', but the younger only shook his head, eyes still fixated on the widescreen. as expected, donghyuck is still giving him a silent treatment. instead of asking questions about it more, mark just nodded, too tired to even argue about it.

getting his car keys, he swiftly walked towards the front door and was about to twist it but donghyuck spoke.

that's it? is mark not going to ask donghyuck questions? did this not go as planned... 

"wait..." donghyuck calls, standing up from the couch. and thankfully he did get the mark's attention. why did you call his name, donghyuck asked himself. and by now he's silently cursing at himself, "n-nevermind."