eighteen.

donghyuck jumped up from his seat as his phone started ringing loud, signaling that he received a call. not only that he got shocked but the other people beside them too. how dare his phone ring this loud while he's in this library.

he quickly picked up the phone, giving everyone an apologetic bow.

you guessed it right. it's another day and donghyuck's back in his normal habitat, being in the library, and he's here with jaemin too, not only that he brings his two soulmates with him, but he doesn't really mind. 

"hello?" the tanned male whispered on the phone, but still audible for the other person on the phone to hear.

"hi hyung!"

donghyuck smiled, hearing the familiar voice again. "chenle? what's up?"

"well... um," chenle paused for a second, "do you want to hang out? again?"

"of course! why not?" donghyuck said, "where are we going?"

"in my favorite place!"

favorite place? donghyuck asked himself. he recalls the place where they went and then the realization hit him, "the place where mark wor—" donghyuck smiled, "y-yeah sure!"

"let's meet around 12 pm!" said chenle, almost squealing. "oh wait, are you with your friend right now? the j-jimin..?"

the older giggled, when he heard how cute chenle is trying to pronounce jaemin's word right, "jaemin. his name is jaemin."

"oh jaemin!" chenle remembered donghyuck telling him his friend, jaemin. but he just can't remember the boy's name right. "see you guys there!"

"you too, bye-bye!"

dropping his phone down, he was about to go back on reading his book when jaemin suddenly spoke, "who's that?" the younger looked at him, "why'd you mention my name? are you trying to set me up with other guys—"

"no, jaemin." donghyuck playfully rolled his eyes, he looked at jaemin's two soulmates who are looking back at him with brows furrowed, "chill you guys, i'm not trying to set jaemin up," haechan raised his hands in surrender, "it's my brother, he's asking if you guys want to hang out."

jaemin almost released a squeal but thankfully he controlled himself. donghyuck has been telling jaemin about his brother, chenle and the younger here has been dying to see chenle in person.

because just the way donghyuck describes his little brother is so cute, what more if jaemin saw chenle in real life.

"yes please!" jaemin whisper-shouted, "b-but um... can i bring renjun and jeno with me too?"

the younger looked at donghyuck with puppy eyes, causing the tanned male to release a chuckle, "of course, i'm pretty sure chenle doesn't mind, he's a very outgoing person anyway."

"so he's just like you," jeno suddenly blurted out, looking at the younger with his famous eye smile, "you're a very friendly person, we've known each other for like—i don't know, a week?—and we've been acting like we've known each other since childhood days."

jeno released a giggle, followed by renjun. "i agree."

"that's why hyuckie is my best friend." jaemin said, as he looked at donghyuck with puppy eyes, rubbing his face on renjun's arm.

"disgusting," donghyuck jokingly said, looking back down on his book. "stop that."