twenty-eight.

having to clean the coffee shop all by himself is such a pain in the ass, all of his co-workers told him that they have their own reasons, some are telling that they still have another job to do and well for yuna, she told mark that she has something important to go.

"is this a payback for all the times i didn't help them clean the place?" mark asked himself, while his hands are busy wiping down the table. "this is so mean." mark unintentionally pouts.

after cleaning almost half of the place, mark released a sigh as he looked around the shop. he was about to walk towards the counter the wind chime clings, startling him for a second. "oh sorry, we're close now." mark spoke, his back still facing the door.

he thought they would just walk away, not until he heard the glass door opens. "we're close no" when he finally saw a clearer view on who's opening the door, his eyes immediately widens, "johnny hyung!"

"hmm? do you not want me in?" the older joked.

mark quickly shook his head, and walk straight towards the taller male, "i thought you were a customer for a second." the younger replied, "i forgot you were coming."

"well it's not just me though." johnny said, and after that, the glass door opens again revealing a panting, ten, jaehyun, and jisung. "i brought them with me."

"yo! dude!"

mark almost immediately squealed, not that his friends are also here, but his younger brother-jisung is here too.

placing his hands on his knees, "a dog is chasing us." ten pants, still trying to catch his breath.

"see i told ya'll to bring johnny's car." jisung whined, also panting beside ten. meanwhile, jaehyun on the other hand stood beside them looking clueless, looking like they didn't just got chased by a beast-or a dog.

"so how's life?" johnny started, taking a sip of his americano. yes, an americano on eight pm, because hey, his dad knew he liked beans and he was just playing with beans and then he dropped it on rock and then water started flowing and then coffee.

"miserable." jisung answered for mark, but he soon got a playful glare from the older, "sorry."

mark released a heavy sigh, as he dropped down his cup on the table, "good, i guess."

"still not okay with that haechan guy?" ten asked, raising his brows.

ten's question only made mark make an offended face, "hey! put some respect on haechan's name!" mark pouted like a kid, only to receive a pinch on the cheeks from ten.

jisung sighs, "don't tell me you guys still haven't fixed this."

fixed what, exactly? it's almost like mark is the only one trying to build whatever relationship him and donghyuck got going on. "i told you guys about this already, but i'm telling ya'll that i'm trying!" mark almost cried out, brushing his hand through his hair. "i tried every option on the list, i tried you guys' "advice" to me, and it's not working!"

mark dropped his hand down after making all sorts of things with his hand on the air while his friends looked mark with a face they can't explain. they do feel bad, so much, but what can they do? the gods above made them into soulmates, it's not like they can just change it every time they want.