six.

donghyuck pushed his soulmate towards the wall, pinning him by putting hands on the side of mark. "i still fucking love you, do you know that?" donghyuck growls on the older's ear, sending shivers on the older's spine.

"d-donghyuck..." he cautiously placed his hands on the younger's waist, in attempt to calm him down.

without saying a word, the tanned male leaned in but mark won't let him, instead he placed his hands on donghyuck's mouth. "donghyuck.."

he tried to get the hand off his mouth but can't. "donghyuck.."

"donghyuck! lee donghyuck!" mark continued to shake the male. "haechan!" mark tried to wake his soulmate up, as gently as possible, which it did work.

donghyuck opened his eyes and was immediately met by the older's face, inches in front of him. his sleepy eyes shot open and immediately pushed mark by his shoulder and sat up. "what the fuck?"

the older rubbed the sore spot on his head, because he was thrown towards a wall. "woah," he raised his brows. "i think you're having a nightmare that's why i wake you up, calm down."

now thinking about it, he did dream of something, about someone, it's not a nightmare. why did he dream of mark? donghyuck furrowed his brows and spaces out.

"hello?" mark walked closer, "earth to donghyuck?" he waves his hands in front of the male.

the tanned male snapped out and slapped mark's hand, "shut up." he muttered, and stood up walking towards the room. "what time is it?"

"um, like afternoon..?" mark said, more like a mumbled, seeing how donghyuck's face frowned.

"and you didn't wake me up?!"

"i don't know, okay?" mark suddenly raised his voice, but not that high, after donghyuck shouted. "it's like afternoon! people wake up at mornings!" donghyuck shouted, again.

of course, he knows this is his fault, he didn't set his alarm, but seeing mark's face in the morning made him pissed. he doesn't know why, but he just hates him.

"okay, woah," mark calmed down. "why are we even arguing?"

too early in the morning—well actually, it's afternoon, but that's besides the point. he just woke up and they're already shouting. 

the younger just shrugged and stood from the bed to walk towards their shared bathroom, "after that you can eat downstairs, I cooked for you."

"you can't even cook." donghyuck said under his breath, and locked the door. 

"hey! i heard that" mark shouted but donghyuck is already inside the bathroom. "what's his problem?" thought the older and walked downstairs.

------