Part 2. (First Day Of School)

~School~

I arrived  at school, finally, and made my way through the doors. I plugged my earbuds in and just made my way the to principles office to get my class list. There was a lot of stares not gonna lie but I just ignored them. I finally made my way the the principles office door, I put my hand on the door knob to open it when it opened itself to reveal a boy a foot taller than me, he had the biggest red mohawk, and a scar on his lip. He was kind of cute but I can't think about that right now, he looks kind of scary.  We made eye contact and he gave me a nasty look, I just looked down and headed inside the office. 

The principle seen me and told me to take a seat so I did. 

Principle: Mrs. Anderson. - I waved awkwardly. She handed me my list without me even asking.

Y/n: Oh, ok thanks. - I said giggling. She smiled.

Principle: You may go now. - She giggled back. And I left with a smile.

I walked out of the office and into the main hall and seen a blonde girl kissing the nerdiest looking guy in the corner. Gross. I decided to leave my earbuds out when I heard.

???: El serpiente! - I heard someone say from in front of me I looked up to see the guy from earlier walking to this other dude. I looked to the side and seen a BIG 'welcome back' sign. 

Guy 1: What's up? - The did a hand shake and a bro hug.

Guy 2:  Welcome back, man.

Guy 1: Feels good to be back.

I seen a bench near bye so I decided to go sit down. I got seated and continued  to eavesdrop on the two guys conversation. 

Guy 2: They give you some bionic legs or some shit? - Guy 2 asked guy 1.

Guy 1: No, same old boring human legs.

Guy 2: Oh, yeah? Can you throw down? Gotta defend that title. - Guy 2 said acting like he was punching guy 1. They chuckled. 

Guy 2: Gotta get through me first. Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it right now.

Guy 1: I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that.

[Bell Rings]

I get up from my seat and start walking to class.

Guy 1: We'll talk about it at lunch.

Guy 2: Sure. - And then they separate from each other. 

~Mintutes Later~

I walked into class and sat at a table while everyone partnered up making me alone at a table for two. The door opened to reveal the guy from earlier walking in. He looked around realizing that the only seat free was by me. We made eye contact and he smiled at me. He walked over to me, backpack behind his back. He sat down and put his backpack on the ground beside him. The teacher started telling us our instructions for this class. 

Guy 1: Hey, I'm Miguel. - He said placing his hand towards me for me to shake. I slightly smiled.

Y/n: I'm Y/n. - I said smiling back.

The rest of the class we chatted, shared a ton of chuckles and had fun.

~Hours Later~

School finally ended and I and Miguel were walking out together when he asked..

Miguel: Hey I'm hanging out with some friends tomorrow morning and would like to know if you wanna come?

Y/n: I have a bike. - I said chuckling.

Miguel: So is that a yes? - He asked smirking confused.

Y/n: Yes, but I have a bike. - I said laughing this time. He laughed.

Miguel: I'll pick you up. Here's my number, text me your address. Be ready by 9:30. - Then he walked off waving bye to me. I waved back.

I decided to go unhook the chain hold my bike to the bike parking pole. I was unhooking it when I seen the mohawk dude come out of the school. He started walking my way, I got nervous so I acted like I didn't see him. He walked right passed me. I slightly looked beside me to see him getting on his dirt bike, starting it up. He was about to put his helmet on when he spotted me staring. I started getting nervous then he winked? He put his helmet on and drove off.