Part 8. (Just A Kiss?)

Next thing I know... we were kissing. The kiss grew stronger and more passionate. His finger tips started trailing up my side, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in more. We continued making out until we heard another knock on his door. Hawk shot up  and ran to open his door to reveal his mom yet again. 

Mrs. Moskowitz: We have to leave now! Get dressed. - I heard her say.

Hawk: What! Why? - He asked.

Mrs. Moskowitz: Erika called telling me Y/n was missing.  - She said. I heard my moms name and shot up.

Y/n: Ugh.. Mrs. Moskowitz? Erika is my mom. - I chuckled. Her face brightened up.

Hawk: Wait? You're Mrs. Andersons daughter? - He asked smirking.

Y/n: Yeah. How do you both know her? - I asked smiling.

Mrs. Moskowitz: I work with your mom sweetie. We also used to go to high school here too. - She said, her smile growing bigger.

Hawk: So we don't have to leave? - He said chuckling.

Mrs. Moskowitz: No I'll just call and tell her that my son and her daughter magically are dating each other. - She said dialing my moms number and walking away.

Hawk: WE"RE JUST FRIENDS! - He said yelling at her which included a chuckle from him. I kind of felt a little empty at the fact that we had a make out session and now we're back to friend zoning. I sat on the edge of his bed twiddling with my fingers. He spotted this and sat down beside me.

Hawk: What's wrong? - He asked. I looked at I'm then at the wall full of posters. I shrugged.

Hawk: Something is bothering you, I can tell. - He said looking me in the eyes.

Y/n: I don't wanna talk about it.. - I said.

Hawk: I know how I can help with your moodiness! - Next thing I know he's on top of me tickling me everywhere. We were both laughing so hard. He stopped tickling me.

Hawk: Now, tell. Me. What's. Wrong? - He said.

Y/n: It's just... you kind of friend zoned me after we kind of made out? - I said more as a question. He smirked at me.

Hawk: Ok then. Would you, Y/n Anderson, like to be the on and only Eli Moskowitz aka Hawks girlfriend? - He asked grabbing my hand holding it in his. I smiled and nodded. He pulled me in to hug me and we fell backwards on the bed and just laid there the rest of the night.

~ 2 Days Later ~

I recently joined eagle fang and can't wait to tell Eli! I've learned some pretty badass moves and not gonna lie I'm pretty badass myself. Me and Miguel train together a lot too. I'm just arrived to my house and am parking my bike. I walked in to see my dad on his phone in the recliner and my mom getting some snacks, I'm guessing there about to watch something together.

Mom: Hey sweetie, you have a surprise upstairs in your room. - She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/n: Alright mother I get it you wanna watch a movie with dad alone. - I said chuckling. I quickly ran upstairs and to my room. I opened the door to my room and seen Eli looking around. He looked at me. He smiled.

Y/n: Hey? When did you get here? I didn't even see your bike outside? - I said walking to give him a hug. We hugged.

Hawk: I parked it in your backyard, your mom let me. - He said chuckling.

Y/n: Why? - I asked him with a confused smirk.

Hawk: There isn't no bike parking poles. - He said. I just nodded and laughed.

Hawk: I have something to tell you by the way! - He said smiling and patting the bed beside him for me to sit. I went and sat down beside him.

Y/n: I have something cool to tell you when your done. - I said smiling, he smiled back.

Hawk: So Cobra Kai is going to be secretly invading eagle fang and Myagi Do at the LaRusso's place! - He said getting all excited. I frowned. He noticed. I looked up at him.

Hawk: What's wrong this time? - He asked.

Y/n: It's.. um.. I haven't seen you in to freaking days.. I missed you! - I said covering up for my other friends and myself. He smiled and pecked me on the lips and pulled me into a hug while rubbing my back with his chin on my head.

Hawk: I mean 2 days.. that's a lot, I would miss me too. - He said laughing. I slapped him on the shoulder.

Hawk: I missed you too.

Now I had to deal with the fact that I'd be 1. secretly hiding from my friend that we're gonna be attacked by a shit ton of cobras 2. I part of the Eagle fang that there attacking...