Part 19. (Return)

I turned back to Eli and kissed his forehead before the doctor made me leave so she could check his heart rate. I walked out of his room to see Sam seated by the door with a worried look when see saw me. She got up and walked to me.

Sam: What's wrong? What happened? Did he wake up? - She asked. I started crying and she pulled me in for a hug.

Y/n: He's... he's in a coma. - She sighed and pulled me in tighter.

~3 Days Later~

These past few days haven't been easy for me, my friends talk to me but it's not the same without Eli. I visit him everyday with Sam and now an then Miguel and Demetri will join us and we'll talk to him though he can't hear us? Demetri would tell him about new stuff happening in there nerd life which would tear me to pieces. I would be walking through school and get dirty looks but I'm used to it so I ignore it. It's currently night time and I, Sam, Demetri and the other Myagi Do's are at the park throwing a football while waiting for Miguel to get here. 

Sam: I wonder why he is so late? - She said tossing the ball to some kid. I shrugged.

Demetri: Maybe he's bringing someone? - He said in a weird tone. Ass-Face elbowed him hard.

Demetri: Ow! God! - He said. I looked at them weird. 

Nerd 1: There here! - He said pointing the direction of them. "There?" I thought to myself. I looked over and seen 2 silhouettes coming our way. I couldn't  tell; who was who because it was so dark. I continued to throw Sam the ball until they got there. Sam stopped throwing me the ball and pointed behind me. I turned around and seen Eli. I Screamed and jumped on him making him fall on the ground.  I never noticed Miguel getting my attention until I stood up helping Eli get up as well. I looked at Eli and smiled.

Y/n: I can't tell you how much I missed you. - I said trying to catch my breath. He looked at me confused.

Hawk: Who are you exactly? - My heart sunk yet again...