Part 11. (Broken Heart)

That night Sam's parents came home and we're mad, Hawk drove me back to my place on his bike and Miguel went home with a beat up bloody face, can't imagine his mom's reaction? 

~Morning~

I woke up and got a shower, did the usual. I grabbed my wallet and headed to the gas station to get a snacks because Hawks coming over soon. Once done I headed back to my place and found a few movies to watch. I was just chilling when I seen my bedroom door open. Hawk walked in with a weird look on his face? 

Y/n: Hey. What's up? - I asked. He came and sat by me twiddling with his fingers. He sighed.

Y/n: Please answer...I'm getting nervous. - I said.

Hawk: Y/n... we have to...I have to tell you something. - He looked at me with almost tear filled eyes. 

Y/n: Eli, you need to tell me what's going on?  - I asked. He had one tear fall. He looked at me.

Hawk: We have to break up Y/n... - He said looking back down at his shaking hands. I started to tear up.

Y/n: Eli...no...why? - I asked now crying. He looked at me and grabbed my hand to hold it.

Hawk: Ever since last night i couldn't let you get hurt again, it was my fault you were in that situation. - He said crying. I looked down.

Y/n: We were doing fine yesterday? We won...- I said.

Hawk: I fucking threw you against a wall! - He raised his voice some. I looked at him.

Y/n: You.. You didn't mean to do that though? - He put his head in his hands.

Hawk: I didn't and that's the thing...what if it happens again? - He wiped his tears and looked up at the wall. I looked away from him.

Y/n: Alright...whatever. If you really wanna break up with me, then... then.... get out. - I said sternly. He looked at me.

Hawk: What? - I didn't make eye contact with him. He got up and kissed me on the forehead and left closing the door behind him. I watched out my window as he drove off. I took my anger and picked up a glass cup on my night stand and through it against the wall busting a photo of me, him, and Miguel. I jumped on to my bed and cried into my pillow, then I had a thought.... 

Cobra Kai. 

I'm transferring dojos.