Part 22. (Blacked Out)

~School~

It was a normal day at school so far. I had sat myself on a bench in the school hall waiting for class to start so I could get it over with. I was on my phone scrolling through Eli's Instagram photo's, looking at him. He was so hot! I felt someone sit next to me but I ignored it until they tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and seen Eli. He looked like was trying to hold back a laugh, I hid my phone quickly.

Hawk: You Like me. You think I'm cute! - He said while tickling me. I started blushing.

Y/n: Shut up! - I slapped him on the shoulder and put my head in my hands in embarrassment. He rubbed my back.

Hawk: It's okay, I like me too. - He chuckled. I slapped him on the back of his head and grabbed my bookbag and started walking away.

Hawk: AY! WAIT UP! - He yelled after me. We were now walking to class together.

~After Class~

Class ended rarely soon today and I, Eli and our friends were walking to lunch. We were all walking and I looked behind me to see Miguel and Eli chuckling about something. I turned back around and ignored it until Eli came and stood beside me awkwardly. Next thing I know is he grabs me, dips me down and kisses me. I get up after we kiss and just walked in shock. I looked back at Eli and the others and they were all laughing.

~Lunch~

We eventually got to lunch and we're all sitting at one table with our food chatting. I decided to go to the bathroom. I was walking to the bathroom when I seen Tory freshening up in the mirror. I tried not to make eye contact and just went to the stall. After I got done a I washed my hands and she wasn't there anymore. I walked out of the bathroom when someone put there hand over my mouth and sling my against a wall. They started beating me, my vision was now blurry but I seen a silhouette, it was two people beating me up. One seemed to be a male figure and the other was a girl, but there was others with them. Then I blacked out...