Part 15. (Challenged)

~After School~

I was walking to the park with Tory and the other cobra kai's to do some practice with each other when we seen Hawk and his friends in the distance, me and Tory nodded and walked over to them, the others following behind. Once we got there, they all looked at me confused. Miguel spoke..

Miguel: Oh, ok I get it now. Your with the Cobra Kai's. - He said while giving me a "Seriously" look. I shrugged.

Tory: And to make you more jealous, she's better than any of us. - She said to them.

Demetri: We'll see about that. - He said making me snap my head towards him.

Tory: Oh? Are you challenging y/n to a Myagi Do? - She asked with a smirk. Demetri looked at his friends.

Miguel: Only if y/n wants to. - I chuckled to myself.

Demetri: I guess that means yes? - Miguel nodded and sighed. Hawk stepped up rolling up his sleeves, I smirked and took my shirt off revealing my sports bra. Tory chuckled knowing it would distract him. I gave an evil smirk and took the first kick to the face making him fall to the ground. He got up holding his now bloody nose. He then ran towards me flipping me over and to the ground, I grabbed his leg flipping him underneath me, I was now on top of him, he frowned. I lifted my fist and he turned his head closing his eyes waiting for the impact, then it happened...