Part 6. (Feelings)

~ Morning ~

I was in line waiting to get my food when I see the Kyler dude throw that nerdy boys tray on the ground. I ignore it and try not to get involved because I can't intimidate anyone. I decided to go sit down when I see Miguel walk in. I was just about to ask him to sit with me when I see him walk over to Hawk and say something.

*Miguel's Pov*

After what Demetri told me, I couldn't let it be private and left alone. I walked up to hawk.

Hawk: Hey man. - He said to me.

Miguel: I heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that? - I asked.

Hawk: You should be thanking me for getting revenge on the Myagi Dos. Besides there the one's who started the fight, we finished it.

Miguel: That's not what our sensei taught us. 

Hawk: He's not my sensei anymore.

Miguel: After everything sensei Lawrence did for you, you betray him?

Hawk: He betrayed us! - He shouted. I sighed.

Miguel: Look, this isn't you talking. It's Kreece, he's got in your head. You can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and join sensei Lawrence's new dojo. If you come others will follow. Ok, we can show everyone that we're not a bunch of bullies. It can be like before.

Hawk: He has a new dojo? - He asked.

*Your Pov*

Kyler: Ay, guys look! - He said holding up the nerds arm with an non-appropriate drawing on it.

Kyler: He's hanging around with a dick on his hand. - He stated loudly. everyone laughed. The nerdy boy left and gosh I wish I could have done something to help him but as I was getting up Yasmine pushed me back into my seat.

Yasmine: He's mine dipshit, leave him alone I got this! - She whispered into my ears and pulling my hair before sitting back down to eat. I put my hood over my head and ran out of the cafeteria crying to myself. 

*Miguel's Pov*

Miguel: So these are your friends now? - I walked away from Hawk.

*Hawks Pov* 

After Miguel walked away I just stood there for a second, that is until I looked over to see Yasmine pulling Y/n's hair. And if to say I was already pissed, I was pissed more now. I watched as Y/n put her hood over her head and run out of the cafeteria. I made myself a clear of view to Yasmine. I walked over to Yasmine and confronted her, Strike first, Strike hard.

Hawk: What the hell was that Yasmine? - She stood up and stepped forward twirling her hair in one hand as she smirked at me. She put her hand on my chest rubbing it.

Yasmine: Awe.. does lip think he can beat a girl up. I'd like to see you try. - She whispered the last part into my ear. I held my fist up but slowly placed it down. I looked down.

Yasmine: That's what I thought. - I looked up to be met face to face with Kyler.

Kyler: You got and issue with her bro? - Now I was angry. I slowly stepped back a few inches then I twisted, jumped and kicked him in the face.

Hawk: That's for messing with my friends. 

I hurried through the halls to find Y/n then I heard crying. I followed the cries until I stopped at a supply closet. I knocked.

*Your pov*

I hid myself in a supply closet away from the chaos happening in the rest of the school. I held my knees up to my face crying. I heard a knock on the door, I quickly wiped away my tears with my sleeve and answered.

Y/n: Who... who is it? - I asked stuttering.

Hawk: It's me...Eli, can you let me in? - He asked. I got up and slowly opened the door, he raised his eyebrows.

Hawk: Are you okay? I seen what Yasmine did to you. - He said.

Y/n: I'm fine, thanks. - I said. He smiled a little.

Hawk: Good... hey you still planning on hanging out today? - He asked rubbing the back of his head.

Y/n: Will Miguel be there? - I asked.

Hawk: Nah, I think he's mad at me right now. - He said rolling his eyes.

Y/n: I guess I could still come? I have no way to get there though? Where are we going? - I asked.

Hawk: I'll pick you up. We're going to my place if you'd like? My parents will be there so don't worry. - I chuckled. He smiled at me.

Y/n: Sure! - He smiled.