ix. YOU WANNA HEAR IT IN SPANISH? NOH.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER ix. ❛  YOU WANNA HEAR IT IN SPANISH? NOH.  

𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀, that roar that left her ears ringing, was none other than her werewolf best friend

𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀, that roar that left her ears ringing, was none other than her werewolf best friend. With him was Stiles, the two had been stupidly trying to call the alpha while Derek was outside with Deaton who he assumed was the werewolf they were trying to find.

They had completely forgotten about the girl who had to stay for detention and were potentially putting her in a dangerous position she had no knowledge of. No one knew what the alpha had in store for Aurora, for all they knew, it was trying to kill her.

So now, Aurora was left to fend for herself in the dark and, quite frankly, terrifying school. Getting on her horror movie shit, she ventured slowly down the hall before quickly glancing behind her at the sound of breaking glass.

Moving towards the sound, Aurora stopped hearing the sound of pounding feet. She followed after it, dumb I know, but soon she was in front of the locker room. As she crept into the room, she was met with silence before a hand reached out pulling her into a locker.

The hand was placed over her mouth before she had a chance to scream. Not knowing how to handle the situation, Aurora licked the person's hand. They quickly retracted their hand, "Oh come on."

Her eyes widened slightly at the familiar voice, "Stiles?"

She was quickly shushed again by the boy as a dark figure enters the locker room. Gulping, Aurora looked up at Stiles, only now noticing how close they were. He was already looking down at her and he was glad at how dark the room was because of his reddening face, but through that darkness, he couldn't see the same expression Aurora had on her face.

As the footsteps get closer, the teens hold their breath as best they can. The locker that Scott was in was yanked open, revealing him to the janitor. He shrieks out in surprise, staggering back away from Scott. Before the werewolf can get a word out to explain, Stiles had opened the locker he was in causing both him and Aurora to stumble out.