vii. I HAVE A FEW BRUISED RIBS─NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER vii. ❛  I HAVE A FEW BRUISED RIBS—NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.  

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃-𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 with Lydia and Jackson? She had no clue but she now knew she could be diagnosed as insane

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃-𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 with Lydia and Jackson? She had no clue but she now knew she could be diagnosed as insane. The two had been arguing about a bunch of stupid movies, one being the Notebook, which she had already watched with Lydia. Five times.

Needless to say, she didn't want to watch it again and for once Jackson agreed with her. "I'm not watching The Notebook again."

Though Lydia didn't listen as she gave the boy outside the car an innocent smirk while she rolled up the window.

"I'm going to go pick a different movie with him," before Lydia could protest, she was already out of the car jogging after Jackson.

"Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" He glances around. No response. No one at the cash register. "Hello? Anybody working here? Anybody at all?"

"Well obviously not," the girl laughed slightly. Surprisingly, she and Jackson were finally getting along. "And do you really want to watch the Notebook again? Let's just get that movie you wanted."

He shrugged okay with the plan, turning back to the shelves, trying to find the movie they desired. That's until he sees two legs through one of the shelves, the person seemingly on their back, feet pointed upward. Letting the DVDs fall back into their place, Aurora noticed his hands trembling.

"Hey, you okay Jackson?" He ignored her as he slowly inched around the corner so she followed him, "Jacks—Oh my god."

The two are met with the dead body of a worker, blood splattered everywhere. Aurora felt like she was going to throw up, practically frozen in her spot. Staggering back, Jackson tumbles right into the ladder. It goes down, wires snapping with it as a spark flies from the light fixture.