iv. I CAN'T BELIEVE I KISSED YOU.

ACT ii

ACT ii. isn't it obvious? our swim team sucks.
CHAPTER iv. ❛ I CAN'T BELIEVE I KISSED YOU

𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 reoccurring feeling Rory had lately

𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 reoccurring feeling Rory had lately. First, the bestiary that was supposedly going to give her all her "answers" was in Archaic Latin. English was already hard enough for Rory, but Latin? No way. Second, not only Derek was ignoring her but so was Isaac. They were up to something and that something had to be the Kanima.

Scott had understood her in the whole Derek, ice rink fiasco, knowing it wasn't her fault. She was just trying to help both sides but it proved to be a lot harder than that. Wanting the same, he figured Aurora was a better friend than an enemy.

Back to the matter at hand, Rory decided to do what she did best and butted her way into business that wasn't hers to butt into. Derek had taken place in a sort of industrial building, almost like a station of some sort. Aurora thought it was kind of gross and run down but she did have to admit it was better than the Hale house, not completely falling apart.

She had snuck in through the back, silently moving through the darkness, staying back from the others to make sure they didn't hear her. If eavesdropping is what she had to do to get information, she would and would do it with confidence.

There were four of them, the first three she knew would be there and Jackson being the fourth was not who she expected. Her brows furrowed in confusion it wouldn't be the most far-fetched thing to assume he was the Kanima. From what Isaac had told her, Jackson received the bite but hadn't turned into a werewolf.

"It was the full moon. And maybe while you were curled up in a corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster," Jackson spat out angrily, obviously not wanting to be here, and was even more pissed about the fact he hadn't turned. "I was preparing for the so-called 'gift' your big, bad Alpha promised me. And what did I get? Nothing. You want proof? Let me get the video." 

"No... no, I've got a better idea." With gloved hands, Derek holds up a shard of glass, the same one that the Kanima had seen its reflection in the night before