iii. LET HER DROWN!

ACT ii

ACT ii. isn't it obvious? our swim team sucks.
CHAPTER iii. ❛ LET HER DROWN! 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, the air reeking of oil as Aurora sat picking at her nails

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, the air reeking of oil as Aurora sat picking at her nails. Stiles had been sitting next to her until he went out to go talk to the mechanic about something.

Smiling lightly, she looked at him through the window as he stormed away from the mechanic, hearing most of the conversation. Quite amusing if you asked her.

"Okay, just finish. I'll be back here. Seething with impotent rage." He stated sarcastically and under his breath before grabbing the waiting room door handle, but his hand slips on a clear, sap-like substance. "Nice... sanitary. Quality establishment you're running here."

No longer listening, the mechanic fires up some drill and gets back to work. While in the waiting room Stiles wipes his hand on his jeans as he glances at a picture on the wall. It's the mechanic in a Beacon Hills lacrosse uniform. He scoffs feigning delight, "Figures."

"Someone's a little cranky, huh?" Aurora questioned from where she sat with a smile, her focus still on Stiles.

Scoffing in slight amusement, Stiles just looked at his phone going to touch the home button. His fingers seem to be still, almost frozen as he mumbled lightly under his breath. "What the...?"

He takes the phone with his left hand while trying to move the fingers of his right. But when both hands lose strength, the phone slips from his grasp and clatters to the floor. Alarmed, Aurora stood up quickly noticing his hands shaking.

"Stiles?" He didn't answer as he glanced to the door handle where he had initially touched that weird substance. Aurora looked towards where he was looking and through the glass window, they see the mechanic still digging through his tool chest.

That's when Rory saw it. A shadowy figure with a tail of some sort and claws, dripping with what she assumed was what Stiles had touched.

"Hey," Stiles called but still wasn't heard before yelling again. "HEY!"