xi. MY COUSIN MIGUEL...

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER viii. ❛  MY COUSIN MIGUEL... 

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 asked you if you would jump off a bridge if your friends did? You might've said no like they expected you to

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 asked you if you would jump off a bridge if your friends did? You might've said no like they expected you to. Well, let's just say Aurora wasn't one to really listen, to be honest, she didn't even really have parents.

So what's a little fast and furious drag race on a school night?

Aurora didn't really have any idea what she was getting into but she knew it was fun as hell. Scott was gripping the wheel hard enough that the girl in the backseat thought it was going to break. The other boy in the front had looked back behind her to see a car gaining on the teens.

Speaking of the boy in the front, Stiles still had yet to talk with Aurora about that night. He refused, she would know, she had asked him and been turned down. So the girl gave up seeing as Stiles could care less about talking about it.

In reality, though, Stiles was scared. He was scared that she knew he was falling hard and she might not be able to catch him.

I mean, I wouldn't have told him I was falling in love with him either. Wait—oops, sorry back to third person. Damn, do you know how hard it is to write a story about yourself? Well, you don't so, anyways...

"Faster?" Scott was breathing quickly, feeling the anxiety washing over him.

The boy in the passenger nodded as he turned back around, "Much faster."

The last time Aurora checked she hadn't clicked her shoes three times so she didn't really know why Kate Argent was up their ass. But here they were, Scott's hands at ten and two driving like a grandmother. The girl had told them she could easily drive and their response was that they really didn't want to die tonight.

"I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase," Stiles had been fidgeting throughout the whole ride trying to get his friend to go faster.