iv. I WAS EATING MY EGGOS.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER iv. ❛  I WAS EATING MY EGGOS.  

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 Aurora off at home, they quickly drove to the Hale property

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 Aurora off at home, they quickly drove to the Hale property. What they had found deeply disturbed both and didn't actually make any sense. One of the boys had also found what he assumed to be wolfsbane and chose to take it with him (what a nincompoop). Now he was racing down the preserves road seeing as that wolfsbane caused his friend to run off from him.

The jeep takes a sharp corner, charging down the road as he dialed the McCalls' house phone. That was when Aurora had heard the ring of the phone as she was stuffing her face with eggos. Quickly getting up she began to push buttons, not really remembering what they did, attempting to get the ringing to stop.

When she hit the green button though, the ringing stopped and she breathed out a sigh of contentment. That was interrupted by Stiles' voice coming through, "Rory, you there? "

The brunette girl let out a shriek, startled to hear his voice. Her shock subsided and put her face close to the phone as she examined it. "Stiles? How did you get into the box?"

"First of all, this is a phone that we use to communicate with each other. I'm not actually in it," Stiles had snickered slightly at the girls' cluelessness. "Second, didn't we tell you about phones?"

"Um, maybe I don't know," Aurora had backed up from the phone. "Now what do you want? I was eating my eggos."

The boy on the other end had rolled his eyes playfully, "You know what eggos are but not a phone? "

"Shut up and tell me what you want Stiles," she just wanted to finish her waffles.

"Fine, fine I just wanted to ask you if you were coming to the game tonight," Stiles had hoped so, he really didn't feel like dealing with wolf-boy alone.