xiii. WE'RE DANCING.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER viii. ❛ WE'RE DANCING. 

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 things out of her locker taking her time before closing it

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 things out of her locker taking her time before closing it. Sighing lightly, she came face to face with Jackson who seemed to be breathing heavy and sweating slightly. She brushed it off, putting on a fake and extremely exhausted smile.

"What can I do for you Jackson?" she questioned the boy who was taking her to the dance.

Jackson leaned further against the locker, "A-Allison."

Furrowing her brows in concern Aurora looked behind him to see the two nimwits she called friends around the corner. She rolled her eyes before her attention was back on Jackson. "She's going with some lacrosse player." She raised her voice a little more knowing Scott was listening in, "Allison will be fine."

"Are you okay? You seem a little tense." Aurora added when she heard the other boys start their own conversation.

"Yeah. Great. Really excited to go to the formal," he chuckled nervously still shaken from Scott earlier. "With you. As friends. Just friends."

"Alright." She nodded lightly giving the same artificial smile while she put her bag over her shoulder. " I got to head out but I'll see you tonight."

As she was walking away, she heard Jackson let out a breath he seemed to be holding the entirety of their discussion. The fact that she needed to leave was not only to leave the toxic environment of school but also to hurry to her friend's car. Lydia said that buying her and Allison a dress was her top priority for the day.

It was a store called Macy's and to say Aurora was terrified was an understatement. There was a strange mixture of smells that made her want to throw up and there were the stairs that moved, which she was currently on. It scared the girl seeing as she could barely operate on regular stairs and now there were ones that moved.