ii. PINKY PROMISE?

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER ii. ❛  PINKY PROMISE?  ❜

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 Stiles to take Aurora home, or at least her home for now

He kept glancing over at the girl who hadn't spoken since they left the woods. Aurora could feel his constant staring and had gotten completely and utterly annoyed by Stiles' silence.

"Why do you keep doing that?" The quiet girl snapped at him.

He jumped, caught off guard by her outburst, "W—what do you mean?"

Aurora just rolled her eyes, huffing slightly, "I mean, why do you keep looking at me like that?"

The truth was, Stiles wanted to know about her, why had she ended up in Beacon Hills at such a conveniently bad time. And as much as he hated to admit it, he wondered if the girl next to him was the cause of it. Was she just pretended to have lost her memory? Was she the reason Scott was bitten?

Stiles' thinking was halted when the girl waved a hand in front of his face. This only made Aurora angrier because she thought he was blatantly ignoring her.

"Oh um, I was just wondering if you were okay." He mentally slapped himself, of course she wasn't okay but he didn't have the courage to ask Aurora what he really wanted to know.

The girl just scoffed, "Am I okay? Honestly, I don't know." She paused taking a deep breath to keep herself from crying, she didn't know why but she felt as though she needed to keep her feelings hidden. Like they were her weakness, something no one could know she had.

That was the thing with Aurora, even though she obviously couldn't remember it, but before losing her memory, she vowed not to let another person in after what she did. Something so horrible, that if she remembered, the brunette would break down all over again. 

So with the next deep breath, she kept it in, and she would until every single feeling she pushed down resurfaced. Only then would Aurora allow herself to cry.