i. I'M NOT PAYING FOR THAT WALL.

ACT ii

ACT ii. isn't it obvious? our swim team sucks.
CHAPTER i. ❛ I'M NOT PAYING FOR THAT WALL.

𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 Isaac at school that day seeing as the dumbass had turned him into a werewolf

𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 Isaac at school that day seeing as the dumbass had turned him into a werewolf. To say she was angry was an understatement. The girl had already been pissed because that task Deaton needed her to do took nearly all night leaving her approximately 43 minutes on the clinic's waiting room couch. It was not comfy.

Isaac had quickly caught onto the brunette's agitation as she stomped towards the school doors. He also noticed the stares the two were receiving. It made sense because Aurora had been pronounced dead, everyone had heard about it.

Feeling bad for the girl, he continued walking next to her before nudging her shoulder gently. Sure, the two had met not too long ago but the bond they already had was undeniable. Aurora looked up to the teen boy giving him the biggest grin she could muster.

The whispers only grew when the two made it inside the school's front door. They ignored it the best they could and eventually went separate ways. Isaac was heading to the locker room and Aurora going to her locker before outside to watch lacrosse practice.

"It was kind of like a scent. But I couldn't tell who—" Scott had stopped whispering to Stiles when he got a different scent. An all too familiar one. Turning, there was the girl he hadn't seen since she had bled out on the floor of the Hale house. "Rory?"

She ran towards him as he stood up before he stumbled back slightly at Aurora literally flinging herself on him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him close not wanting to let go of him.

When they did finally let go, Stiles already had that stupid grin Aurora loved so much on his face. "Get over here, goofball."

Practically tackling her much like Aurora had done to Scott, Stiles hugged the girl he thought he had lost. "Don't do that again," he whispered into her hair.