xii. FLASH BOLT

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER viii. ❛ FLASH BOLT.

"𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍

"𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍... 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 to stop for an errand before we went shopping," Lydia paused impatiently looking at Aurora while sighing, "a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting."

Since Aurora was given her phone, she was added to a group chat with her, Lydia, and Allison. The latter of which had said they needed to meet for some "dance" preparation. Aurora had yet to find out the point of the dance and how it worked.

Allison shifts the heavy black bag on her shoulder as she trudges up the path, the other two following behind. Avoiding the question she spoke almost innocently, "Before I forget, I wanted to ask you guys if you're okay with something."

Lydia and Aurora just looked at each other before shrugging before the brunette interjected, "What's up?"

"Jackson asked Aurora to go to the winter formal with him," as Allison said this all Aurora could feel from the strawberry blonde was a mix of rage and sadness. Well... more rage than anything but still pretty sad.

But all she does is blink, any real reaction remains imperceptible. "Did he?"

She nodded as if smug about the fact, "Uh-huh. Sorry, it was kind of a last-minute thing. You still want to go right, Rory?"

"Sure. I mean... as long it's just friends," Aurora nodded nervously. She quickly looked to Lydia feeling bad as she could almost feel the sadness radiating off her body.

"Well, yeah." Allison stopped walking as she turned around to look at the brunette, "I mean, it's not like I would take him to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything..."

Lydia's mouth hung open as she realized it was Scott who had taken her first kiss (or so they had thought). She never specified who it was so now she wasn't only hurt but also betrayed by the fact that she had to find out from Allison.