xiv. SHE'S GONE... AURORA'S GONE.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER viii. ❛ SHE'S GONE... AURORA'S GONE. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 the abandoned and dark Hale house

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 the abandoned and dark Hale house. That was until Aurora came running up to the house and breathing heavily, she stopped. Hearing another sound of footsteps, she quickly follows after them, going around the side of the house. 

Scott had already made his way into a mineshaft as Aurora had just neared it. She knew she couldn't break the silence to yell at Scott so she just continued after him. As she walked into the dark she squinted her eyes trying to get them to adjust to the new darkness of the tunnel. Grimacing, Aurora felt the wetness below her feet while tiptoeing through. 

Noticing a figure ahead she slowly inched forward, not making a sound. It was Scott so she simply tapped his shoulder while she smiled lightly. "Boo."

Jumping at least a few feet, Scott turned to see the brunette smiling widely at him. He put his hand on his chest before whispering to her. "Never do that again. God, how are you so quiet?" 

Shrugging, Aurora let the smile drop from her face as she moved past Scott. Standing in the archway, they see Derek just in time for him to punch down into the man's face. The two could only assume it was one of the hunters that worked for Kate.

Derek reaches for the other restraint to free himself as Scott walked towards the man. The bolts at his wrists, however, have to be held at both ends making it impossible for him to unlock it with one hand. 

"Scott, help me with this," his breathing was quickening as he tried to get out of the cuff.

Shaking his head, Scott kept his distance. "No."

"What?" Derek pulls forward causing Scott to take a few more paces back, his attention now on the girl behind him. "Aurora you help me." 

Her arms are crossed as she looks at the man who seemed to bring trouble with him, "Not until you tell us how to stop your bastard of an uncle."