iii. WOLF-KABOB.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER iii. ❛  WOLF-KABOB.  ❜

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍, Stiles decided to venture back into the high school for practice, Aurora trailing behind

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍, Stiles decided to venture back into the high school for practice, Aurora trailing behind. Stiles, having yet to notice her behind him, was deep in thought about Scott and Aurora. She still had yet to tell him about the supposed bite she had gotten and her hallucinations.

His worry was increasingly growing for his best friend and the girl he had begun to grow infatuated with. He just wanted to help but felt sequentially useless, I mean he was a human facing the supernatural. What was he supposed to do? So his best bet was to let it drift away until they couldn't see it again. That wasn't going to be the case but we love procrastination.

Walking into the locker room, Stiles had felt like all eyes were on him, well technically they were on the girl behind him. Who he still didn't know was there. Anyways Scott and Stiles completely forgot to explain to the girl why not to go into the boys' locker room, not that she knew there was a difference.

Stiles ignored the looks he thought he was getting as he opened up his locker. Aurora just sat on the bench behind him, twiddling with her thumbs as she thought about the night before. She wasn't hungover, surprisingly, just extremely confused why she could remember what was going on the night before. She remembered parts but everything else just was blank, it's not like she wasn't used to it though.

Speaking of her weirdness, Aurora was probably the most silent person you could meet, and as soon as you did notice her, she scared the absolute bejeebers out of you. That's exactly what happened when Stiles turned to see the brunette sitting on a bench behind him.

"Holy shi—Rory what the hell?" Stiles put his hand over his heart as he tried to calm down, then he realized where they were. "Wait—what are you doing in here?"

Aurora just looked down to her lap and back up to him, "Sitting."

The boy ran a hand down his face, groaning slightly. "I mean, this is the boys' locker room."