i. I'VE BEEN SCARLETT-NERDED.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER i. ❛  I'VE BEEN SCARLETT-NERDED.  ❜

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 encountered in the woods past a road where they almost became roadkill, Scott was able to get them home

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 encountered in the woods past a road where they almost became roadkill, Scott was able to get them home. He silently closed the door, the girl still looking extremely uneasy. Turning towards her, Scott grabbed her hand gently leading her up to his room and not in that way you nasty.

When they reach Scotts' room he turns to her about to ask her questions before grabbing his side in pain. The girl looks at him in confusion but doesn't say anything as she sits on the edge of his bed looking around. 

Still holding his side, he plops down next to the girl, "What's your name?"

She looks back at him swallowing before answering, "Aurora... I think. Maybe it was, I remember hearing it from somewhere, well not really remember but..." The strange girl trails off, going into deep thought.

"You think?" He questions while she just nods her head, "Well I'm Scott." He holds out his hand while she just stares at him in confusion.

Slowly retracting his arm in awkwardness, Scott looks at Aurora with the same amount of confusion, "Do you know what you were doing in the woods?"

Biting her lip and looking down at her hands in anxiousness, she shakes her head. "N—no. I just remember waking up and... and that thing was chasing me. I—I don't know—"

Seeing the tears well up in her eyes, Scott grabs her hand as she tries to calm down. "Do you want me to get my mom to see what she can do?" Shrugging she turns away from Scott looking numbly at the wall and taking that as a yes, he jumps up putting a sweatshirt over his semi-bloody shirt to get his mom. 

When Aurora saw him run off, she slowly moved her shirt to examine her shoulder. When she saw nothing, she assumed the bite was never there and turned back to the wall lost in her own thoughts.