viii. THE INCREDIBLE HULK.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER viii. ❛  THE INCREDIBLE HULK.  

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, well she has, but she preferred to call it as 'let's not get another lecture about running in front of a car'

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, well she has, but she preferred to call it as 'let's not get another lecture about running in front of a car'. She knew it was stupid, but she also knew that she would rather her get run over beside the sheriff. The time by herself also helped her think of a plausible explanation as to why she was healing so quickly, let's just say, there was no explanation that made sense.

This continued until she finally arrived at school and had to go to class. Of course, it was one of the classes she had with Stiles, the person she had been avoiding.

Both her and Scott had slid into their seats, one behind Stiles and the other next to him. The girl noticed how Stiles hadn't said a word, very very abnormal for him. He didn't spare either a glance as he looked at the ground.

"You still not talking to me?" Stiles ignores his best friend.

Scott had looked toward Aurora, if anything she might be able to get him to talk. She wasn't so sure though, he did seem pretty mad at both of them which in turn frustrated the girl because all she was trying to do was help his dad.

"I'm not hurt, okay? Scott couldn't have done anything anyway," Aurora huffed slightly. "I'm the one who ran in front of that car to save your dad so a thank you would be nice, Stiles."

Stiles still had no response as Scott started talking again, "You know I feel really bad about it? I never wanted either of them to get hurt." He took a deep breath, "Okay, what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this out? And that I went to Derek for help."

The boy crossed his arms, pursing his lips in defiance, "If I was talking to you, I'd tell you that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously, I'm not talking to you."

The room had filled with students signaling the beginning of class. Stiles flipped open his notebook, pen in hand, and ready to take notes. Aurora murmured quietly under her breath, "Three, two, one..."