ii. FIFTY BUCKS.

ACT ii

ACT ii. isn't it obvious? our swim team sucks.
CHAPTER ii. ❛ FIFTY BUCKS. 

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒, a rock climbing wall stood in front of the gym class

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒, a rock climbing wall stood in front of the gym class. Safety lines strapped onto their waists, Scott and Allison climb side-by-side, whispering to each other as they move from one handhold to the next.

Aurora could barely hear them and opted on just standing quietly in between Stiles and Lydia. That was until she heard someone fall down on the line so she quickly looked up to see Scott hit the mat below him with a loud slap. Allison had a smirk on her face as she gracefully descended from the top of the wall.

Holding the safety line, Coach allows himself a malicious laugh."McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Turning to the class, "All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica. Let's go."

Stiles steps alongside Erica Reyes, a girl whose nerves look as frayed as her hair. While Stiles ascends with average speed, Erica slowly lags behind. Below them, Scott and Allison try to keep their distance from each other. Lydia and Aurora obviously knew they were doing that on purpose but it was fun to watch. 

As Stiles lands back down on the mat, everyone else looks up to Erica. She was holding onto the wall for dear life, not even close to letting it go as Coach called up to the blonde. "Erica? You okay? Dizzy? Vertigo?"

Next in line, Lydia gives an audible sigh from next to Aurora. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

Coach just ignores Lydia, no one understanding what she was saying. "Erica!"

"I'm fine," Erica's voice had an obvious quiver as she was scared out of her mind.

Allison spoke up from behind Lydia, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic."

"She is? Why the hell doesn't anyone tell me these things?" he questioned no one in particular. "Erica, you're good. Push off. I'll ease you down."