o. PROLOGUE.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER o. ❛ PROLOGUE. ❜

𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄? Well, this all started with Scott McCall, he was a normal teenager, just going about his normal life getting ready for his first day of school

𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄? Well, this all started with Scott McCall, he was a normal teenager, just going about his normal life getting ready for his first day of school. And you may ask how do I know this? I know everything so moving on...

Anyways, he was going about his night getting ready to "play" for lacrosse when he heard a noise. Now, this idiot grabs a bat and tries to find out who it is by following the noise of the supposed intruder. Low and behold this intruder was his friend Stiles who decided to scare the shit out of Scott and almost got a bat to the face.

I know, these are the people who are going to save lives one day. Just stay with me okay?

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?"

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles did a double-take when he saw his best friend with a freaking wooden bat of all weapons. "Why do you have a bat?"

Realizing he still had it in his hands, he put it down trying to explain. "I thought you were a predator."

"A pre..." Stiles scoffed. I mean come on, Stiles? A predator? I find that of the utmost hilariousness. "Look, I know it's late, but you've got to hear this. My dad left twenty minutes ago, dispatch call. They're bringing every officer of the Beacon department and even the state police."

That's how the two dumbasses ended up in the woods looking for a dead body, they also found a few other surprises. And before you ask, I'm not telling you anything. So they ventured into the woods blah blah blah...

It probably doesn't come as much of a surprise that they haven't even thought of the possibility the killer could still be out there. Or what they would find along with the dead body (ah I love foreshadowing).

But the two friends were separated after Stiles was caught by the sheriff, aka his dad. As Scott begins walking home he heard noises again, I mean is he really that surprised being alone in the woods?

All of the sudden, a stampede of deer comes trampling towards him causing him to drop his inhaler. As he begins looking for the inhaler he stumbles across not one but two bodies, one seeming to be unconscious and possibly alive. As he got a little closer, he could see the girl that was still breathing only to see she had a huge bite mark on her shoulder.

Before he could even reach her, she sits up abruptly gasping for air. Being the klutz he is, Scott is sent tumbling down the hill. As he groans and sits up he hears a low growl, tensing up he's looking straight on at a big animal, almost wolf-like.

It pounces at him, biting into his flesh making Scott yell out in pain. As he gets out of the clutches of the wolf he starts running as fast as he can, looking behind him every once in a while.

While looking back he gets slammed into by an object, his back hitting the forest floor. He groans before slowly opening his eyes to see the unconscious girl before on top of him, with her wide, frightened eyes looking back at his.

A howl echoes throughout the forest causing both victims to look up and quickly jump to their feet. The girl next to him, being terrified, was inching slightly closer to Scott. When he looks back at her, she's still looking around terrified and shaking, from the cold or fear he didn't know.

Putting a hand on her arm, making her jump slightly, Scott turns to her. "Why don't you come with me to my house, okay? I'll help you get home." The girl hesitated but after hearing a branch break behind her all she could do was nod quickly. 

As they were quickly walking away, all the brunette could think about was when the boy had told her he would help her get home. Trying to think of an explanation for when she tells him she has no family, not that she knew of anyway. Not even a home she can remember to go to.

And that girl who was scared beyond belief by a force she couldn't even comprehend, well her name's Aurora and it's also me. So get buckled in for one hell of a story.