vi. HOLY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER vi. ❛  HOLY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?  ❜

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄, unable to sleep that night, much like the girl across the hall from him

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄, unable to sleep that night, much like the girl across the hall from him. Both could hear each others' breathing, and in a weird way, it calmed them knowing that the other was alive. Aurora was happy with the bond she had created with Scott, a purely platonic and almost unbreakable bond.

That peace was disrupted by a loud booming sound, like thunder in the distance. It shocked the roommates as they both jumped out of bed, Aurora jogging over to Scotts' room. "Did you hear that?"

The boy immediately shushes her trying to hear the loud noise again. A few seconds later the sound goes off and Scott can tell it's coming from a gun, Aurora on the other hand was still confused about what it had been.

In a rush, he goes to change, ushering Aurora out of the room before sprinting out of the house without another word. She just rolls her eyes before changing herself and running out after Scott. With the werewolf speed the boy had, she tried to keep up the best she could before deciding to walk and immediately regretting leaving the warm covers of her bed.

While Aurora wandered, trying to find Scott, she heard the excruciatingly loud noise coming from the shotgun and she knew she was close to the owner of the weapon. It came from an industrial building she had been walking next to. Debating on whether or not to run, Aurora chose to stay, seeing as she wanted to help in any way she could.

All she could see was a figure, werewolf-like, with red eyes running away. The sight of it instantly made her gasp and press her back up against the building, breathing rapidly. Those eyes are ones she never wanted to see again—the ones that gave her nightmares frequently.

Trying to control her breathing, Aurora peered around the corner of the wall she was up against only to retreat back, bright lights from a car streamed in next to her.