x. ALWAYS THE SECOND CHOICE.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER viii. ❛  ALWAYS THE SECOND CHOICE.  

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 flooded through the forest as Aurora, Stiles, and Scott trudged through the woods

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 flooded through the forest as Aurora, Stiles, and Scott trudged through the woods. It was only a few nights ago the three had encountered the alpha at the school and Aurora still had yet to tell Stiles where she had been. Eventually, he had given up and dragged the girl and his best friend out to the woods.

"Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott questioned, getting tired of the walking despite his werewolf capabilities.

"When your best friend gets dumped—"

Stiles is cut off as Scott interrupts him, "I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break."

The other boy shakes his head, "When your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break." He pauses, pulling a bottle of Jack Daniels out of his bag, "You get your two best friends drunk."

Let's just say the alcohol was half empty and by that time both Stiles and Aurora were completely wasted. Scott had yet to take a drink seeing as he was busy wallowing in self-pity.

"Dude, she's one girl," Stiles stumbled on his words. "There are plenty more girls in the sea."

Scott huffed before correcting his friend, "Fish in the sea."

Aurora who had been stumbling near the boys piped up, "What? Why are you talking about fish?"

"I'm talking about girls," Stiles agreed. "Especially ones with dark brown hair, brown eyes, five foot five..."

He trailed off staring at the girl who hadn't been listening to a thing he had just said. Aurora was busy looking at the stars in awe while Stiles was watching her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Scott's eyes softened slightly looking at the two, "Like Rory?"

"Exactly. How did you know I was talking about..." Stiles blinked looking from the girl to his best friend, "What was I talking about?"