𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒.

TEEN WOLF

TEEN WOLF
...𝖇𝖊𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘

❛   she denies it. but the truth is, she's falling completely and utterly in love with him.   

beacon hills, a town thought to be safe and secure by the citizens living in it. that all went to shit though when an alpha wolf came to town and a supposed dead body came to the surface. two idiotic teenage boys decided to go alone, at night, to look for the body. left alone, one of the boys, scott mccall, ended up finding the dead body ( or half i should say ), an unconscious girl, and an alpha wolf. let's just say that night he was in a lot of pain.

there was another the alpha got to that night. it was the girl scott had found unconscious, although that night she had no traces of a bite mark. it was pretty clear she never turned into a werewolf leaving the alpha, derek, and everyone else who knew about the supernatural wondering what in the hell she was. this girl also had no recollection or memory of who or what she was. except for her name.

aurora, the name of the girl with no memory. roman goddess of the dawn. the definition of dawn is the start of a phenomenon or period of time, especially one considered favorable. aurora's kind is definitely a phenomenon of the supernatural but not one that is particularly favorable or safe. and seeing as she's a teenager going into high school and having no memory with friends like scott mccall and stiles stilinski, well you're going to be in for one hell of a ride.