v. SEE YOU IN 10, RORY.

ACT i

ACT i. what the hell is a stiles?
CHAPTER v. ❛  SEE YOU IN 10, RORY.  

𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 was not exactly Aurora's ideal way to travel, but she wanted some time away from the boys

𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 was not exactly Aurora's ideal way to travel, but she wanted some time away from the boys. She wanted to hang out with her other friends seeing as she spent way too much time with Stiles, not that she minded.

On the way to school, all she heard was Jackson complaining to them about Scott. It did really get on her nerves seeing as Scott was like a brother to her and she knew he was struggling. But she ultimately kept her mouth shut and quite literally jumped with happiness when the ride was over.

After the girls and Jackson separated, Aurora walked to her locker, Lydia following close behind. "Are you busy tomorrow night, Aurora?"

The brunette shook her head as she unlocked her locker (which she finally figured out), "Not that I know of. Why?"

"Well, Allison mentioned something about her and Scott hanging out so I was thinking we could have one big group date," Lydia seemed content with the idea, Aurora on the other hand, not so much. "Plus, you don't have to worry about getting a date since I already have one for you."

"Um—well the thing is. I—uh... have to watch Scott's dog." Aurora cringed slightly at her excuse. It wasn't exactly a lie though, the girl had been having to watch the werewolf. With him having weird dreams and getting up in the middle of the night, and her not getting much sleep, she took it upon herself to at least try and help her friend.

"I know Scott doesn't have a dog," Lydia had an annoyed expression on her face.

Huffing slightly, Aurora closed her locker turning to Lydia. "Fine, I'll think about it but—"

"Perfect! I'll tell you're date you decided to come." Lydia teased with a smirk before her and her heels clicked away into the crowd of teenagers.