DABIDEKU 🍋

( warning: smut, cussing, rough sex, degrading kink, jealousy, and overstimulation. Also it's my first time writing smut or anything in general so I'm sorry if it's not good. Feel free to request any ships and what you want from them like kinks and smut, fluff or angst. Also I'm open to write any ships. (Yes even the ILLEGAL ONES 😭)

Deku POV

I was on my way to the lov hideout for the weekend. I was super excited to visit my boyfriend Dabi. I haven't seen him in weeks because of training with all might and I finally had enough free time to see him. When I got to the hideout I was greeted by mamagiri (kurogiri) and paparaki (shigaraki) i gave them both a hug then turned to my best friend "IZUCHANNN~" i heard toga shout in excitement as i hugged her. Not even a second later I heard running come from the stairs and turn to see dabi running towards me.
DABIS POV
I was ready to tackle my bunny, Ready to start showering him with hugs and kisses. When I came down I immediately started hugging and him kissing him but as always crazy bitch interrupted and insisted we play truth or dare. I looked at her full of anger for interrupting my time with izuku but she gave me a mischievous smirk, hinting i would enjoy it. I looked at my bunny waiting for his response and he looks back at me with a smile i then told her we would both play. As she got more and more people from the lov to join me and izu just sat next to eachother showering each other in affection. After a good 15 minutes we finally started playing truth or dare and it was pretty funny. "Paparaki" and "mamagiri" had to walk outside and scream "Cinderella you can't come to the ball" (said mamagiri) "but I love balls" (said paparaki). Toga had to let us go through her phone and now it was bunny's turn.
DEKU POV
"Truth or dare izuchan~" toga said excitedly. I started to think about it, do I want a crazy or embarrassing question? No. So I decide I'd go with dare... "dare". Toga looked at me with mischief in her eyes and I instantly regretted it. "I dare you to give me a strip tease" she said sounding excited to see me strip. I look at dabi checking to see if he's ok but all I saw was an emotionless face. I started to strip taking off my jacket, then shirt and shoes, finally ready to strip tease for toga. I go over to her and do what she asked. After I finished I went to dabi's room to change back into my clothing but was surprised to hear the door open. I turn around to see...
DABI POV
I walked into my room where izu was and walked up to him pinning him against the wall. I was furious after seeing him do the strip tease for her. I started kissing him letting all my frustrations go into the kiss, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance but I was denied entrance so I lifted him up pushing my hard on against his making him moan which gave me enough time to stick my tongue in.
DEKU POV
(sorry for switching POV so much)
He stuck his tongue in my mouth and starting nipping at the top and rolling our tongues together. I couldn't help but moan as he started gripping at my thigh and rubbing his hard on against me. Things were getting too heated so I tried to move back and catch my breath but he just moved his head back with mine. I tapped on his shoulders lightly to hint at the fact that I needed air and he FINALLY pulled back giving me time to breathe. He started to roughly kiss against my neck leaving love marks all over the place almost like he was searching for a specific spot.
DABI POV
I kept looking for his sweet spot and I knew that I found it when I started sucking near his ears and he started to moan. I bit into that spot harder making a dark mark around it to remind me later as I carry him onto my bed ripping of his clothes and yanking away mine in a rush to make sure he knew who he belonged to. When I finally finished yanking off his clothes I started to massage his nipple in one hand and taking off my boxers leaving us both completely naked. I put him on his knees and told him "suck". He immediately wrapped his mouth around my tip teasing me slightly, I pushed his head to go further "I said suck. stop teasing!" After that he hollowed his mouth and started using his tongue as he tried to adjust to the fullness in his mouth. He slowly started to let my dick inch down his throat. the feeling of his tongue licking my tip and him deepthroating me I groaned loudly. He giggled and then vibrations hit my length I couldn't hold anymore and started to cum down his throat. His giggles muffled by my length as he sucked my cum of my dick. He showed his tongue covered in it and then swallowed it making a small moaning sound. "look at you swallowing me like the little slut you are. I bet you enjoyed all the attention you got from toga when you were stripping for her. You little slut" he looks at me with lust in his eyes almost begging me to pound into him. I flipped him over so that has ass was in the air and his face was up against the bed sheets. I quickly and roughly stuck it in him without warning. "For being such a little slut daddy isn't gonna prep you today bunny." All I could hear was whines and moans from him.
DEKU POV
I couldn't think about anything other than the feeling of Dabi pounding into me as his hands make their way around my nipple and dick. He started to jerk me off with one hand while playing with my nipple with the other. I couldn't speak all i could do was moan and beg for more as he continued pounding into me at an inhuman speed. He started whispering dirty provocative things in my ear. I felt warm puddles pile up in my stomach and said "d-daddy I-I'm c-Cumming" he fastened the pace as he jerked me off an I came but he didn't stop. He kept going and his inhuman rate and pumped me harder making me cry as I got overstimulated. I was crying and shaking under him as he continued to pump me and after 6 minutes I came again. Then I felt warm liquid fill my already full hole which made me cum a third time.
DABI POV
i came in him not being able to take his tight hole squeezing me any longer. I looked down at him to see tears in his eyes while his tongue was lolled out and drool was coming down either side of his mouth. The erotic site plus the noises he made as I finally stopped pounding into him made me go hard again as I went back to overstimulating him. After 5 more rounds i finally stopped as I looked down to the masterpiece below me. Izuku had tears down his face, an intense blush, eyes rolled back, his tongue out and drool falling from his face while both our cum was decorated on his chest. I took him to my shower and cleaned him off after that we both went to bed and cuddled. "Hey Dabi...?" Izuku asked in a tired but confused voice. "Yeah bunny?" I said interested in what he wanted to ask. "Why were you going so rough today? You've never overstimulated me that much." He asked barely awake. "I got really jealous seeing you do the dare toga gave you" i said half asleep as a tired mace hit me. All I got back from my bunny was a hum and apology before we both drifted off

Words: 1,317 (not including the titles or warning)