KAMIDEKU🍋

hey guys I wanna say I quick thanks for 500 reads already?!! You guys are absolutely amazing! I'm trying to get all your requests through! Also I'm combining two requests. Some people wanted me to do stripper deku and some wanted kamideku so I'm putting them into one story.

(warning: smut, cussing, rough sex, publicish sex and quirk use. Thanks for the request btw! Feel free to request any ships and what you want from them like kinks and smut, fluff or angst. If you feel shy and don't feel comfortable enough to openly talk about what you'd prefer for a one shot then you can always send me a message and I'll try and respond and publish it as fast as I can!)

DENKI POV
I don't get what the big deal about this place is. It seems pretty normal to me, nothing extravagant. "Now for the performance you've all been waiting for... BUNNY!" The announcer yelled out onto the mic. A boy with green hair and eyes, a nice plump ass and slim but figured body comes out in a light green bunny suit. ITS DEKU! His innocent face and well defined body made the crowd go wild. his body moves with such grace and precision, he definitely knows his way around the stage. His body twists and turns in all different directions while on the pole. After his pole performance he starts to crawl near the edge of the catwalk. He stops crawling and another boy comes out. He had greyish hair and was wearing a tie, some jeans and, bunny ears. (PHOTO IS DOWN BELOW)

"here is our crowds favorite duo! RIVEN GIVE EM A SHOW!" the announcer screamed out onto the mic

"here is our crowds favorite duo! RIVEN GIVE EM A SHOW!" the announcer screamed out onto the mic. The tall man probably around 2 inches taller than me walks over to Deku and spanks him once in the ass earning a low moan from Deku. Kinky huh... the man continued to spanning deku three more times before telling him "now now bunny... what have I told you about letting me i other touch you. You are mine bunny". Deku
turns around to face him and says "I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to get you mad." In a seductive tone. 'riven' or whatever that guys name was... kept getting closer to deku's face until their lips were just inches away. After a couple of seconds the taller one connected their lips and they start kissing. At first it was a simple closed mouth kiss but then the taller one thrusted his tongue in and twisted his head, seeping the kiss. This went on for ten minutes until the taller one pulled away, leading Deku to the pole. They both started sensually touching each other as they danced around the pole. I could feel my pants get tighter as I heard the faint moans slip out from Deku. His blushed face and seductive outfit made everyone go wild. As hot as Deku looked i still felt something bubbling up inside of me. I felt pure rage at seeing someone else touching him, making him moan and pant out. I never knew he had a job and honestly even though he looks hot in those outfits I wish he never had this job... actually I wish I owned this place so that he could be my personal stripper...Mid way into the show Deku realized that I was actually there and had a panicked look on his face. I decided after this show finished I would get a private room and confront Deku.

-time skip because I'm unmotivated and disappointed in myself for being a mean author also thanks for getting me to 800-

STILL DENKI POV
the show just ended and I'm thankfully the first to ask for a private room with deku. I'm glad I left a little earlier to get here if not i would've had to wait forever. "oh my god so i really wasn't imagining you being there. listen kaminari im so so sorry you had to see that." Deku said in a panicked voice. "Deku what's wrong? I thought you were innocent... everyone thinks your so innocent how is this possible?! Your the class angel!" I said not even trying to hold back my shock. "Listen I've been needing more money lately... training with all might means more diets and my mom doesn't have the money to change up diets every week." He said looking down slightly embarrassed. Suddenly a tall guy walks through saying "bunny this isn't your first time doing a private room right? Remember that you have to give them a lap dance and everything else costs extra if not then we'll take it from your check and aim thing else Includes talking." The tall older male says looking at me then deku. "If you stop talking now and give him the lap dance then you can move to the other rooms with the other customers and I won't charge you." He said clearly only worried about making more money. " sorry mr Rivera I'll get on it right away!" He said then turns to me with an apologetic look. "Good. When your done go to room 5...ok?" he said then walked out not even letting Deku confirm. "I'm sorry kaminari I have to... I can't afford to get something taken out of my check right now." He said while walking towards me, face full of blush. "It's ok... but why don't you quit? I'm sure iida and todoroki could help you with the money issues, or all might himself." I said wondering why he hasn't reached out to us for help. He just looks down as he climbs onto my lap and started to rub his semi hard dick on my hard on. I let out a low grunt. I can't help wondering why he isn't giving me the lap dance. He rubs down harder which earns him a louder grunt and continues to move at his pace. I start to wrap my hands around his waist and move him to a faster pace. He nibbles at my neck and then looks up at me innocently. "Hey deku... why aren't you giving me a regular strip dance? I'm already hard and this is just driving me crazy. If you keep on I might just have to drag you to the car with me." I said in a low voice slightly frustrated. "it's because I wanted to see if you would let me. I saw you before and thought it was my imagination. So when I saw you here and now I needed to make sure the hard on was cuz of me and not riven..." he mumbled out onto my neck then continue to nibble on more spots of my neck. Small gasps start to erupt from him as I pushed him down further and moved his head away from my neck, twisting it a little so I could nibble on his instead. As I start to nibble and lick at his neck I hear more gasps erupt from him. After a minute or two I find his weak spot and bit on it. "Deku do you like me or are you just turned on after all the teasing and touching from that performance?" "Both honestly I've had a crush on you for a while and I always felt hot and bothered after being touched so I would lock myself in my dressing room and play with myself at the thought of you..." he said as his cheeks turned a nice bright red. "That's it... you're screwed midoriya." I growl as I lift us both from the chair and carry him out of the club, dragging him into the car. "You little minx. Hope you're ready to get tore into." I growl out as I pushed him onto the seat, making him lay on his stomach. I started to unzip his bunny suit. I slid off his tights leaving him in only bunny ears. "k-kaminari i know I'm supposed to stay quiet but I'm... a virgin." Deku said making me laugh a little. "Well duh your the innocent one in class. Anyways relax I'm gonna prep you and also dont be quiet deku~" I whisper the last part out in a more... seductive tone.