SHOUJI X NEKO DEKU🍋

(warning: smut, cussing, rough sex, overstimulation and quirk use. Thanks for the request btw! Feel free to request any ships and what you want from them like kinks and smut, fluff or angst. If you feel shy and don't feel comfortable enough to openly talk about what you'd prefer for a one shot then you can always send me a message and I'll try and respond and publish it as fast as I can! Also I'm sorry I don't know if neko's go through heat... I needed it for the storyline!!)

DEKU POV
I'm in heat. today is the WORST day to get my heat. All the boys in 1A had extra training which meant being around hot guys that are shirtless one of the boys being my damn crush SHOUJI. I was surrounded by a shirtless shouji all day and if that wasn't enough torture they also had to match us as fighting partners for the whole trauma session. He kept on accidentally touching my weak spots and I could barely keep it together. By the time outside training ended I was a flustered mess. I waited till everyone was out of the locker room and then started to please myself making sure that I kept quiet. I started to slowly play with my tail in one hand and teased my length with the other. I let a shockingly loud moan and continued to play with myself, trying to finish as quick as I could. As I continued to pump both my length and my tail I started to imagine it was shouji teasing me like that. "AHH SHOUJI" I moaned out a little too loud.

*TIME SKIP TO 30 MINUTES LATER*

SHOUJI POV
midoriya was acting really strange today AND he's taking longer than usual in the locker room. Maybe I should go check up on him... As I walked up to the door and heard lots of strange noises along with my name being called out. "DONT WORRY MIDORIYA IVE GOT YO-" I yelled out while bursting into the room. That's when I saw it. Midoriya pumping his length with one hand while using the other to tease and play with his tail. "SH-SHOUJI AHH" he moaned out. Either he didn't hear me because of all the noises he was making or he wanted to tease me. My pants feel tighter and the sight I front of me is mostly likely the cause of it... either that or the noises coming out from the erotic view. I started waking closer trying to be as quiet as possible. When I was halfway over to him his ears came up, he then looked up at me his eyes were half lidded glazed over with lust and pleasure. He didn't seem to care that I was there, in fact he looked more turned on. he slowly crawled over to me, his tail and ears up, mouth open, tongue out as he kept letting airy moans slip out. When he finally reached me he started to unbuckle my uniform pants and slide off my boxer. He took my hard cock and started to push the tip into his mouth, licking around it while staring directly at me. I used my quirk making one of my arms moderate the pace midoriya was bobbing at while I used another on his tail and using one last one I wrapped it around his length going at a slow, teasing pace. He moaned onto my length which made me shudder.

DEKU POV
When I saw shouji walking to me with a very noticeable bulge in his pants and lust in his eyes I immediately crawled over letting my heat cloud my head. I slowly unbuckle his pants letting them drop to the floor and start to suck on the tip eyeing him with an innocent look. I don't know if I can take it in fully. His length is at least 8 inches! I feel one of his arms push my head a little deeper and start to bob my head. I let out a loud but muffled moan around his length when I feel him play with my tail softly yanking and twisting it. He wrapped another hand around my length pumping it at a teasing pace. I let out three more moans around his length as I feel his length twitch. Just as I'm about to push his length completely down my throat he pulls my hair slightly just hard enough to take my head off his length. "sorry kitten but you seem to be in heat and we can't have that happening now can we?" He said in a low seductive voice. "Daddy~" I said in a pleading but seductive voice. he pulled me up and completely stripped me and put me in doggy position.

SHOUJI POV
After stripping him down I just stood there for a minute, taking in the view in front of me. Izuku had his tongue out, his big eyes filled with lust as he stared up at me. His tail and ears up. If it wasn't for the fact that he was naked this would honestly be a very adorable, pure look. But it isn't. It's just an incredibly erotic one. One which was making me lose my mind.

THIRD PERSON POV
Shouji couldn't take it anymore, he pushed his length inside of midoriya with no warning or prep. "This is what you get for being so naughty kitten." He said in a seductive, raspy voice. "A-Ahhh d-daddy... so b-big" midoriya panted out. Shouji started moving in an extremely quick pace as he pounded into deku instantly hitting his prostate. He continues to pound into deku letting out load groans and grunts as deku's already tight hole got
Impossibly tighter. Deku moaned out shouji's name as he accidentally activated one for all immediately quickening the pace and leaving small electrical burns on both their bodies, though neither of them minded as all they could feel was the pleasure coursing through their bodies. Shouji used one hand to wrap around deku's length pumping at the same speed he was thrusting into. The other playing with his nipple, squeezing and teasing it. He used his quirk and got one more hand to play with deku's ears. Deku couldn't take all the teasing along with the pleasure and let out a loud moan begging to cum " p-please daddy AaAh~ daddy I-I'm c-cumming" "cum for me kitten. Moan out my name and let everyone know your mine." Shouji grunted out in low voice. Izuku came, eyes rolling back as he loudly moaned and panted out shouji's name. Deku got even more impossibly tight and made shouji cum. Shouji was still hard and let himself ride his wave of pleasure before pounding into Deku again. Mercilessly as he cried out begging to stop the overstimulation. He couldn't handle the pain and pleasure going through his body and started to shake. Eyes permanently glued to the back of his head the rest of the time. Shouji didn't stop pounding into him and he could tell that the pain was over because Deku wrapped tight against him, moaning and screaming out his name in ecstasy. After 5 long rounds of sex they both left the locker room. Shouji red faced and hair a mess while Deku was completely asleep and looked destroyed. Shouji took Deku back to his dorm and they layed there. Deku turned into a green kitten and snuggled up next to shouji.

(Words: 1,169 not including the warning or
Anything I'm parenthesis)