SHINDEKU🍋

(warning: smut, cussing, kinky sex: quirk use, degrading kink, spanks, choking, edging, and a overstimulation. Thanks for the request btw! Feel free to request any ships and what you want from them like kinks and smut, fluff or angst. If you feel shy and don't feel comfortable enough to openly talk about what you'd prefer for a one shot then you can always send me a message and I'll try and respond and publish it as fast as I can!)

DEKU POV

I was in the shower thinking about shinso my adorable cat loving boyfriend and my mind started wandering towards the last time we were alone in my dorm... I remember how he kissed me and made me moan. I remembered how soft and gentle he was for my first time. I looked down and I realized I was getting hard and needed to fix myself before shinso came so I wrapped a hand around my length and started to move it making me let out a breathy moan. I continued to pleasure myself not noticing the knock at my door. I was about to cum till I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up turning red at someone hearing me moan. When my eyes finally caught who was staring at me it was none other than shinso himself.

SHINSO POV
I knocked on the door twice but I got no response. I noticed the door was open so I walked inside his dorm. I looked around his room but couldn't find anything. That's when I heard the noises from the bathroom. I walked in making sure to be quiet and what I saw completely shocked me. My innocent boyfriend was jerking off in the shower and right before I was visiting? After five minutes he seemed to be getting close but I was starting to get hard so I cleared my throat and waited for him to realize the boy he was moaning about was right in front of him. When he realizes he turns even more red and rushes to get a towel while I stand there smirking, starting to approach him.

DEKU POV
shinso starts to approach me while I'm getting my towel he stares me down and I can't help but blush under his gaze. Suddenly he grabs my wrists putting them above my head and, flips me over. He started to rub my ass with one of his big hands while the other is still holding my wrists above me. Then he does the unexpected and starts to spank me. He gets near my ear and whispered "you naughty little whore. You couldn't help but get hard and were just planning on pleasing yourself before seeing me huh? Well that's very selfish kitten. I might have to punish you for it." After hearing that I started to shiver. His warm breath on the shell of my ear and the dirty words were enough to get me impossibly harder than before. He continued to spank me while whispering dirty things in my ear which was making me moan. I couldn't take it anymore and began to beg for him to fuck me. My dick was now uncomfortably hard now and I couldn't take anymore spanks. I think shinso realized that because he dragged me to the bed and placed me so I was on all fours. He stuck a butt plug with lube around it inside of me. I looked at which one he put and it was the tail one. He started to put cat ears on my head and a collar around my neck and I realized unlike last time this time it wouldn't be a sweet vanilla bliss but instead a kinky wild mess. We were doing it his way and I know if I say something wrong he'll use his quirk but that just makes it more exciting, I go up to him in all fours ready to suck him off but instead I feel a yanking at my collar and lift my head to see him with an angry expression. I looked at him confused and he said "your doing what I want. I don't want you to suck me off yet. Now be a good kitten and sit down." I wanted to see what he'd do if I misbehaved so I pretended like I was going to sit down but instead I went down to his length and started to suck on it. To my surprise he didn't do anything to stop me, he just left me continue as I started to deepthroat him. When he came I showed him my tongue with all his cum and then swallowed it. "Wow look at how slutty this little kitten is. Are you that thirsty for my kitten? Did it satisfy you?" I felt a hand wrap around my dick as he continued to talk dirty to me. He pumped my dick with one hand while teasing my nipple with the other. As I was getting closer I moaned out "im c-close daddy" and he suddenly stopped. I whined and moaned at the fact I couldn't release. He started to give me open mouthed kisses throughout my whole body and when I felt him kiss my inner thigh I started to whine louder. He finally took my length in his mouth and started sucking on it making me moan as I felt myself get closer. I whined when he pulled back again. This went on for another hour until he finally took out the collar and tail plug. He then sat me down on him and stuck his length in. "Ride" he said in a seductive voice. He grabbed onto my hips to make me move the way he wanted and after 5 minutes I came. I instantly flopped onto him as I rode my wave of pleasure but instead of being able to finish in peace I hear him say "not yet kitten daddy has to cum too" I asked him for a break but then quickly realized he was going to use his quirk.

SHINSO POV
poor kitten realized too late that I wasn't going let him stop as I used my quirk on him. "you are going to ride me till I tell you stop ok kitten." "Yes daddy." He started riding again as he was still in my control I told him to go faster and he was going at a practically inhuman pace. I started to choke him which made him slow down a little. He started to cry and moan louder than before as he came for the third time in the last half hour I could feel the butterfly stings coming for the green lights surrounding us. I couldn't take much longer and choked a little harder as I came. I told him he could stop and stayed inside him for a couple minutes just soaking in the sight in front of me. Izu had his tongue out, drool on either side of his mouth, eyes rolled back, tears wetting his face, hair messy and some cum splattered on his face. The erotic sight turned me on more as I carried him into the bathroom. After two more rounds in the shower, I carried him to bed where we both cuddled. I don't think he's gonna be able to train the next or three days...

1,252 words not including the title or warning
Also do you guys want any fluff or angst?