SHINSO X FEM DEKU 🍋

(so you must really like me terrible lemons huh... well thank you guys for reading hope you enjoy it warning: smut, cussing, public sex, and quirk use. Thanks for the request btw! Feel free to request any ships and what you want from them like kinks and smut, fluff or angst. If you feel shy and don't feel comfortable enough to openly talk about what you'd prefer for a one shot then you can always send me a message and I'll try and respond and publish it as fast as I can!)

DEKU POV

kacchan, kirishima, kaminari, and I decided to play truth or dare and let me tell you I never thought It'd end up like this... we had played the rounds already and kacchan dared me to drink a viagra. I don't know why he said to drink one but the rest of the group looked scared so now I'm scared too. I drank the pill dry and I think kacchan is trying to poison me. My body instantly started to feel hotter and my mind was clouded. All I could think of right now was how hot it felt right now so I decided this was the perfect time for me to stop playing. I say my goodbyes and decided I'd go to my boyfriend shinso's room. I knocked on their door and shinso opened. He was shirtless and my body felt hot so I decided I'd try and take my mind off of it by kissing him.

SHINSO POV
I opened the door to see my beautiful girlfriend blushing then the unexpected happens she pulls me down and kisses me. At first it was a normal kiss but then it turned greedy. She was kissing me with such passion and intensity. I was interested but I put a stop to it before things get too heated. "Kitten what's wrong?" I asked slightly worried. "Kacchan, kami, kiri and I were playing truth or dare I got dared to drink some pill thing called 'viagra' and now my whole body feels hot so I'm kissing you to take my mind off it.". She said pulling me back into a kiss, eager to continue. I laughed and pulled away again. She starts to pout "why are you laughing at me... I need help, my whole body feels warm can you help me?" She says in a begging tone, looking up at me with pleading eyes. If only she knew what she was asking... "Kitten do you know what you're asking me to do?" i asked as she looked at me with confusion. "Just let me in and let me kiss you please toshi" toshi? That's a new nickname. "Fine come in" I said trying not to sound amused. "can I change into one of your shirts... it's too hot in this outfit and you won't help me" she says slightly pouting. I chuckled "sure kitten but if you want I can help with the hot feeling on your skin." I said Half jokingly. She looks up at me and FINALLY realizes what it meant. She blushes and takes her shirt off slowly. I turned my back almost instantly, trying not to disrespect her privacy but to my surprise she walks up to me and hugs me, slowly turning me around. I feel myself getting harder as she stares at me with her innocent eyes and chest pressed against me. after a minute of staring at her I couldn't take it anymore and I picked her up, kissing her as I brought her to the bed. I slowly laid her down never breaking the her. She unclipped her bra as I slid off her skirt and panties. I looked at her for a quick moment taking in the beautiful view of izuku naked before I start to undress myself. I align myself ready to slide in and looked at her with an "are you sure" look in my face. She gave a reassuring smile and I slowly slid inside. I hear her whine and moan so I try to distract her by playing with one of her boobs with my hand and sucking on the other one. After a minute of distracting her she moans again and gives me the sign that I can move. I start at a quick pace thrusting deep inside her. "aah~... t-toshi too quick~" her moans were heaven to hear and I just quickened the pace going at an almost imhuman speed as I put her legs on my shoulder pounding into her. "t-toshi I'm gonna AHH c-cum" she panted out. "No baby if you cum now I'm gonna have to punish you." I grunted.

3RD PERSON POV
Not even a minute after shinso warned her, izuku came, panting out shinso's name. shinso looked a little frustrated and ended up Cumming on her face. They both went to bed cuddling but, one thing stayed on shinso and Izuku's mind... the punishment.

*TIME SKIP TOMORROW MORNING*

as shinso woke up he remembered everything that happened yesterday. Including him promising izuku would be punished. He stared at his girlfriend before finally realizing what he would punish her with. He went to his closet and pulled out a small box. He grabbed a vibrator and the control it came with. He slowly stuck the vibrator inside his sleeping girlfriend and put the control in his pocket after getting dressed for school. slowly izuku wakes up and feels really uncomfortable like something was inside of her. She figured it could've just been some pain after having her first time and kisses her boyfriend goodbye before walking to her room. she walked into her room, took a shower then got ready for school. She walked into class noticing something really unusual... shinso was awake and smirking? she tried to ignore it as she went to her seat, greeting iida before sitting down. shinso just kept smirking as he grabbed the controller and went from level zero to five. Izuku whimpered making both iida and shinso turn to her. She said she just felt really weird and that it wasn't anything to worry about. Iida turned back around to reading his book and shinso just kept smirking. she continued to quietly whimper and this made shinso mad. She wasn't whimpering loud anymore... he decided that he would raise it from five to eight. Izuku started to whimper louder and her legs started to shake. iida insisted that she go to recovery girl and shinso offered to take her. He carried her out of the classroom and ran to the nearest bathroom shoving her into a stall. "you okay kitten? I didn't think your legs would shake this much" shinso said trying to hold back his amusement. That's when izuku realized this WAS her punishment. "I'm s-sorry t-toshi p-please stop t-the vibrating f-feeling." She begged, panting out as she felt the vibrator go deeper inside her when she squeezed her legs tight. Shinso simply moved her from where she was sitting and pulled down her skirt. "SH-SHINSO!" She screamed clearly shocked at her sweet boyfriend's sudden action. shinso simply took his pants off his slowly sliding his boxer off to show his long hard cock. He grabs her waist bringing her to stand directly above his length. He pushed her down onto his length releasing a loud moan from izuku. "Izu baby stop moaning so loud." Shinso said smirking as he lifted her by her waist and then pounded back into her. "aAHHH t-toshi p-please f-faster" izuku was a moaning mess as her boyfriend slowly pounded into her. Shinso picked up her waist up and slammed into her again making her legs shake again as loudly moan. "stop moaning so loud kitten" shinso said trying not to get caught. Shinso gets tired of grabbing her waist and slamming her in so he started usinghis quirk. "Kitten I want you to ride me as fast as you can and stay quiet. If you moan loudly again then tomorrow I get to do whatever I want as punishment" he said grunting as she started to pick up the pace. Izuku let out a quiet "ahh~ toshi" "kitten call me master" "ahh~ master" izuku quietly panted out into shinso's ear. She continued to quietly moan into his ear until she heard "fuck kitten I'm so close" he grunted out as she slowly stopped riding getting ready to suck him off. She wrapped her tongue around his tip while pumping the bae with her hands. After a minute he finally came and they both went out the bathroom. When they walked back to class they saw it was empty and realized lunch had already started.

Btw does everyone reading want me to make this a smut book instead of a mix of fluff, angst, and smut? Because everyone who's asked has been asking for smut only...?

Thanks for reading! 1,357 words not including the titles or anything in parentheses also I'm so thankful for you guys this story just came out like two or three days ago and you guys got me to 100 views ALREADY!! also like AHH YALL ARE SO PRECIOUS AND YOUR LIST NAMES ARE SO CUTE WTF MARRY ME PLEASE 😤💍