BAKUDEKU💔💖

this is a fluff angst also HI KILLERS IM BACK! i feel a lot better and I'm slowly getting motivated! I'm officially writing again. anyways enjoy the chapter, thanks for reading and.... AUTHOR~SAMA IS OUT (⊃˘  ³˘)⊃♡♡

3RD PERSON POV
Mitsuki has always loved izuku there wasn't a doubt about it. she always preferred the small, adorable and courageous child and often times compared katsuki to him. at first, this made katsuki resent izuku for always being the perfect polite child.

even after he was found quirkless mitsuki praised him so, in return katsuki bullied him. this was working fine for him until izuku got to UA and befriended shoto, and in turn met the rest of the todoroki family. after that katsuki was jealous, jealous and angry. izuku looked like he fit into that family perfectly as he soon became natsuo's younger brother and fuyumi's "bestie" even getting the approval of enji and reí. Seeing how close he was to the todoroki family and how chummy he was with their youngest, shoto, it made him angry.

He spoke to izuku and eventually they brought back the friendship katsuki tried destroying and izuku desperately clang to. But after a while, friendship and hanging out in their dorm rooms together turned into my friends with benefits and making out in empty closets and storage spaces. Next thing katsuki knew, he was in izuku's room asking him out and confessing his love to izuku... one he didn't even realize he had.

After one particularly boring day izuku had decided to visit his mother and told katsuki to come along. They came out about their relationship to inko and unsurprisingly she completely supported them. She loved that the boy her son was infatuated with was finally dating him and genuinely liked him back.

As a result izuku started asking katsuki about when he would tell his parents plural. he never pushed katsuki knowing that his relationship with his mother wasn't always the best but it was an important milestone in their relationship and so, eventually katsuki agreed to visiting his parents and coming out about their relationship.

As time passed izuku noticed the nervousness in katsuki which was unusual... he offered katsuki some time and explained it didn't need to be right away but katsuki had already told his mother he was bringing izuku with him to visit. Izuku's mind was whirling around with tons of thoughts as he happily held his boyfriends hand while walking. katsuki knocked on the door and gave izuku's hand a nice squeeze before letting go. 'today is the day! I finally get to see auntie and uncle again.' Thought izuku as the door slowly opened.

"Izuku it's been too long" said an excited Masaru as he opens the door, giving him a soft Pat on the back before hugging both izuku and katsuki. "Thanks uncle, I'm happy I finally get to come back and spend some time with you! I honestly might just have to trade kacchan for you!" Said a very excited izuku as he joked about how close they were. Thanks to izuku's lacking father figure, masaru stepped up and helped izuku as much as he could before izuku's disappearance from their house. katsuki loved watching his nerd bonding and excited but he definitely didn't like that joke. Masaru and izuku noticed as soon as the soft glare they felt on them intensified and turned into a dark, threatening one screaming of dominance.

This scared both submissive men as they switched their attention back on to katsuki. "Hey kat... how are you?" said a slightly terrified Masaru, feeling terrible for ignoring his own son. "I'm fine old man. how's that old hag? she's usually all over Deku by now." katsuki was slightly worried for his mother until he heard the loud blond run down the stairs immediately taking notice of izuku. "IZUKU! It's been too long! how's inko? has your father come back from over seas? Why haven't you visited!" said a very excited Mitsuki as she bombarded izuku with tons of questions, completely ignoring her sons existence and focusing on her "nephew".

after around twenty five minutes of mitsuki bombarding izuku with questions while izuku tried to politely remind her that her son was here, katsuki finally spoke up. "stop obsessing over the damn nerd you old hag." Katsuki had a slightly angered tone and glared at his mother as he approached them both. "yeah, yeah, shut it brat. i was just about to get to you." mitsuki mumbled, trying her hardest not to yell or be rude to Katsuki in front of izuku. she knew as sweet as izuku was, he would be very mad and get very protective if ANYONE tried to be mean to katsuki.