Countdown Shindeku Sneak peek

123

You don't need me

456

Please end this

789

I'm running out of time

10

Is this is the end?

"The white letter kept looking at me and taunting me with it's crisp edges and beautiful red seal, it felt so light in my hand yet the weight of the words inside made my heart pound as blood rushed through my ears. I take a deep breath and tears [rick my eyes as slowly but surely tear the seal and slip out the pale piece of paper. As I open it my fingers run over the beautifully written yet heart breaking words reading over each and every letter and analyzing it as I try to piece together. Who is sending it and the biggest questions of them all. why me? Out of everyone in 1-A why are they sending the letters...to me?"

When Shinsou receives mysterious anonymous yet highly concerning letters that all seem to point to a certain date, he reaches out to his lover Midoriya to find the mystery sender. Will they be able to find the letter sender before it's too late or will they be left with nothing but a pile of letters and regrets?

Hi everybody Momma Ash here,and this is the preview to my new book "Countdown.". This will be posted on ash_slayers and the first chapter will be out in a couple of days. Please tell me what you think of it. To be honest I think it sounds bad but i don't know. Anyway tell me what you think, and have a sparkling days my slayers!