A Little Introduction

This fanfic focuses on the story of Kara Danvers aka Supergirl and has slight deviations from canon in order to make the plot fit better. It is based on texts exchanged between the characters and also features descriptive chapters. 

The original characters, Zachary and Aviana, are step siblings and have been living as a family ever since Zachary's Dad (Jonah Smith) and Aviana's mother (Morena Lawson) got married. Zach and Ava were thirteen when they had first met and ever since their parent's marriage, they have lived exactly like normal siblings.

Another important thing to keep in mind is that both Superboy (Connor Kent) and Supergirl (Kara Danvers) are part of the Young Justice alongside Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Artemis (Artemis Crock), Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz), Kid Flash (Wally West) and Robin (Tim Drake). In this story, Jason Todd has not yet come back to Gotham after being resurrected though he used to be a part of the Young Justice before, now Tim has taken his place under the same title Robin.

A Million Reasons | K. Danvers and Adrenaline | C. Kent are connected fanfics involving the same original characters and timeline. However, you don't have to read these in any specific order, both can be read as stand alone fanfics too.

This is a texting fanfic so after every four chapters of texts, a detailed chapter would follow based on any of the texts from the previous four chapters. If you have read The Hellfire Series or Drunk Texting | T. Drake, then you will already be familiar with the format. For more information, check out the Profile Guide (link available in my bio).

And yes you guys can select what text you would want to be elaborated in the detailed chapter so I will be looking forward to your comments.

Also this is the first fanfic of mine which I am going to start with a glimpse from the future rather than a flashback. So chapter [00] will not feature some past event but it will focus on the future. Like the time when the story has ended and the characters are looking back at their lives and retelling it.

Hope you guys enjoy!