6. I am serious pt2

After their lecturing from the principal, everyone went home except for Beomgyu again. He went to the burger restaurant to eat and ordered loads of burgers again. He went to find a table but he didn't even realised Kai was already sitting there with his vanilla shake.

Beomgyu: I can't believe he got so mad over a little shouting.
Kai: I didn't even finish, and I got in trouble, too.
Beomgyu: Huh? *looked at kai*.... Ahhh!! You again? Maybe I should start going somewhere else.
Kai: We aren't allowed on the roof anymore. What will we do if we can't join the team?
Beomgyu: *smiling* that's not gonna happen
Kai: We'll see.
Beomgyu: By the way, why didn't you go to some big name school like the other five guys? You were good enough to be known as the phantom sixth member. Is there some reason you play basketball?
Kai: My middle school's basketball team had one core principle. "Winning is everything." Instead of teamwork, we needed to push individual talents of the Generation of Miracles to win. Nothing could beat us, but we weren't a team. The five of them approved, but I felt we lacked something important.
Beomgyu: So, what? Are you gonna beat the Generation of Miracles your own way?
Kai: That's what I was thinking.
Beomgyu: Seriously?
Kai: Your words and the coach's words really struck me. Now my biggest reason to play is trying to make you and our team the best in Japan.
Beomgyu: We're not gonna try. We're gonna be the best!
Kai: *smiled*

Tuesday Morning

The next morning Beomgyu went to his class, but the students in his class were gathering at the window. Beomgyu went there aswell what he saw made him smile

Translation: We will be the best in Korea(Imagine the Japanese words are Korean and the word Japan, imagine that is Korea)

(Imagine the Japanese words are Korean and the word Japan, imagine that is Korea)

Students all around bighit looked outside the window.

Yeji: This could be interesting enough to work. *smiled*

Beomgyu looked at Kai who was reading a book when he turned the page over there was a dust chalk on his left arm.

Basketball locker room

Jihoon: Huh? Is this...

Jihoon was looking at a magazine called Monthly Basketball Magazine.

Jihoon: Didn't this issue come out when Kai was at Dankook?
Yeonjun: Oh yeah that's right

Jihoon and Yeonjun flipped over page by page

Yeonjun: All the players are featured. And Kai..... doesn't have an article.
Jihoon: Even though he's the sixth guy. Didn't they come to interview you?
Kai: They did, but they forgot about me.
Jihoon and Yeonjun: for real?
Kai: Yep, besides, I'm nothing like the other five. They're true prodigies.

Donghyun suddenly barged in in the locker room.

Donghyun: She's back! The coach is back! We're gonna play a scrimmage.
Yeonjun: That's great, I wonder who we're playing?
Donghyun: Who knows? She was skipping for some reason though.
Yeonjun: *shocked* What?!! She was skipping!!