7. It's Better If I Can't Win

At YG High School

Yeonjun: This place is huge

Yeonjun: This place is huge. You can really tell when a school is devoted to it's athletics.

Everyone was walking through the school of YG High.

Kai: Beomgyu, the look in your eyes is worse than usual.
Beomgyu: *looked away* Shut up. I was a little too excited.
Kai: What are you, a kid going on a field trip?
Beomgyu: What'd you say?

Someone approached the team it was Asahi

Asahi: Hey, guys!
Beomgyu: Asahi!
Asahi: This place is big, so I thought I'd come get you.
Yeji: Hello.
Beomgyu: Asahi.... Hey!

Asahi ignoring Beomgyu and went to Kai.

Asahi: Kai, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us, *Started fake crying* I've been crying into my pillow every night.
Yeonjun: What's wrong with him?
Beomgyu: Just show us the way!

Asahi ignored him again

Asahi: Not even a girl has turned me down before.
Beomgyu: Are you ignoring me?
Kai: Could you please stop being so sarcastic?

Asahi smiled.

Asahi: I'm interested to know more about the guy who's making Kai say those things. I don't care much about being called the Generation of Miracles, but I can't ignore such an obvious challenge. I'm not mature enough to let it slide. Sorry, but I'm going to crush you with everything I have.
Beomgyu: *smirked* Bring it on.

YG School Gym

Asahi: This is it.

They made their way in the gym and then...

Yeonjun and Yeji: Huh?

Yeji saw that they'll be playing on half a court

Yeji: We're playing on half a court? The other side's being used for practice?

YG's coach: You're here. Welcome. I'm Coach Hyunsuk. Mm? Which one of you is the coach?
Yeji: That's me.
Coach: You? You're not the manager?
Yeji: I'm Coach Hwang Yeji. We look forward to playing with you today *bowed.*
Coach: Uh, yeah.
Yeji: So um, What is this? *pointed at the court*
Coach: Exactly what it looks like. We've only made simple arrangements for today's game.
Yeji: Arrangements?
Coach: There won't be enough to learn from this game to make it worth watching for the guys sitting out.
Yeji: I see.
Coach: We're having the other players practice as usual so we don't waste time. Despite the arrangements, you'll be playing our regulars. I hope you won't let us triple your score.