39. I'm Not Mature

*Flashback*

Dankook High soccer/football field.

Asahi was on the football team, doing juggling test. On the sidelines, girls were cheering for him. Asahi was doing the juggling easily while the other person kept his juggling but struggling.

Asahi's thoughts: *bored* I can already do this after only watching someone for a bit. If anything, I can't believe there are guys who can't do this. *kicked the ball to the air very high* He said we'd get an A if we kicked up more than 100 times...*kicked the ball to the net* so I guess I'm done.

Asahi walking around the field.

Asahi's thoughts: Style is okay, athletics are okay, and academics are pretty okay, too. But I'm so bored. I like sports, but I always master them so quickly. If I play long enough, there's no one left to face me. Somebody, please, light a fire in me. I wonder if there's anyone so amazing I don't stand a chance against him. He's got to be around somewhere. Come on out!

Then suddenly a basketball hit the back of his head

Asahi: Ow!
???: Sorry, sorry!
Asahi: *looked who it was*
Jeongin: Hey, you're that famous model, Asahi.
Asahi: *throws the ball back* What's your problem?
Jeongin: Thanks.

Asahi's thought: Basketball, huh? I haven't tried that one yet. Now that I think of it, I heard our school is pretty strong.

Asahi went to check the gym. When he did, he saw Jeongin doing training match, blew past three guys and dunked the ball.

Asahi's thoughts: Amazing! That speed, those movements, can I do that? It's impossible. No, maybe if I try... Oh, man. I found someone amazing!

Jeongin notices Asahi.

Asahi's thoughts: Going forward, no matter how hard I try, I may never catch up to him. But that's just what I want! I want to play basketball with this guy!

*Flashback ended*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the ball was about to tip

Asahi's thoughts: Not someday. Today is the day.

YG High vs JYP High pt1

The ball tipped off and YG have the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun: The game's starting!
Yeonjun: It's YG's ball first!

Yeji's thoughts: How will they play? Having played against both Asahi and Jeongin, honestly speaking, I feel Jeongin is better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Court

Hyunsuk: Forget the small stuff. Our ace is...Asahi!

Hyunsuk passed the ball to Asahi and Jeongin quickly went to guard him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu's thoughts: Asahi vs Jeongin! They're already at it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two haven't moved for a couple of seconds, until Asahi moved from right to left, broke past him, but, Jeongin as usual, quickly tipped the ball from behind.

Jeongin: You're just as weak as you've always been. You thought you got past me with that?

Changbin got the ball, JYP was on counter attack, Changbin passed the ball to Hyunjin who was about dunk, but Yoshi was there to guard him.