32. You're All Ridiculous

Bighit High vs JYP High pt3

Announcer: JYP High, member change!

Jeongin was already stretching and raring to go, as soon as he stepped in to the court, Bighit players stared in seriousness as like a "monster" just came in.

Yeonjun's thoughts: This is Yang Jeongin.
Taehyun's thoughts: Even normal basketball players like us can tell he's different, even without the coach's special eyes.
Beomgyu's thoughts: I never even met anyone this good in America. Kai's middle school's strongest regular, one of five prodigies...the ace of the Generation of Miracles!
Yeji's thoughts: Not only did we fail to get ahead, but we're ten points behind. He got here at the worst possible time.

Jeongin went to Kai to have a pep talk before it starts.

Jeongin: Hey, Kai. It's good to see you again. I was wondering what face you'd make.

Kai just had a seriousness on his face

Jeongin: I like it. You look ready to go.
Kai: Yes. I promised Yuna.
Jeongin: *smirked* I more or less understand what you want to say, but you'll have to show me that with your play. Well, either way...say it once you've beaten me.
Kai: Yes.

As Jeongin walked past Beomgyu he said...

Jeongin: If you can do it.
Beomgyu: *gritted of anger* Bring it on! We'll show you right away!

JYP have the possession of the ball, Seungmin passes the ball to Changbin, Changbin passed back to Seungmin. As soon as Changbin passed to Seungmin, the formation changed. The four players from JYP are at the right wing and one on the left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woolim Pov

Changuk: What's this?
Minseo: Hey, their balance is off. Don't they too many guys on one side?
Yunseong: No, they're doing it on purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asahi: Isolation.
Junho: In order to allow special players to move freely, the remaining players gather one side. There are several reasons to use this technique, but in this situation, it's exactly what it looks like. In other words...it's a one on one between both teams' aces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu and Jeongin were just in their stance not moving at all. But, as soon as Jeongin smiled, he's about to make a move.

Jeongin dribbled to the left, to the right twice and he passed Beomgyu like in a flash.

Taehyun's thoughts: He's fast! He can break past Beomgyu that easily?

When Jeongin passed Beomgyu easily, Yeonjun came to guard jeongin. As Jeongin as about to go to the left, but instead spun around to the right.

Yeonjun's thoughts: Amazing!

Jeongin was about to dunk the ball to the hoop, but out of nowhere, Beomgyu blocked his dunk. When Jeongin landed to the ground, he was off balance.

Jeongin's thoughts: *surprised* He caught up in the second it took to roll?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~